Chapter-5

(3rd POV)

Somewhere in the Underworld 1 week and 1 day ago.

After the event that transpired last night the whole Supernatural World was in Chaos as the Leader of the Three Faction held a meeting in the Underworld.

We could see sitting in a large table Sirzech along with the three other Devil King and two other group with their leader as well one was wearing white clothing with golden plate armor on this was Michael the leader of Heaven Faction along with 3 other angels.

While in the other side was a man wearing a black business suit this was Azazel the leader of the Fallen Faction along side him was his second in command Barakiel and a boy with silver hair.

Sirzech:so does everyone know why we are all here?

He ask to two group and Michael spoke.

Michael:yes the Ancient Legend that God warns us has now come true.

He said in fear as it was written in the Bible about the The Coming Darkness or what is known as "The Final Judgement Of Terror".

Azazel:your right this is only the beginning we don't even know when he will strike?

Just then a cute girl in a Magician suit and this was none other than Serafall Leviathan one of the 4 Devil Kings.

Serafall:wait if the first sign has already begun when is the next?

Sirzech:well let's see it saids here in the Legends.

Sirzech spoke and and summoned a golden scroll and opens it and all the letter complete red.

The Moon shall turn red as the Eye of Terror opens the sky of Heaven shall rain in flames as the Underworld sky will rain in blood as Terror Awakens a great battle will fall on Earth where he be shall awaken

Azazel:well we all now know what will happen next we should put all are forces on high alert.

He spoke while making a bottle of Vodka appear on his right hand.

As he hasn't gotten any good sleep on what happened last night heck he stayed up all night fearing he would appear any moment when he goes to sleep.

Michael:yes I already started alerted all the church in the whole world in high alert.

The same could be said i to him as he was also haven't felt any rest even after using multiple spell that could make him calm again but none work as his fear would always come back to hunt him.

Sirzech:same here but there hasn't been any reports of strange activities.

He said a bit nervous as he was in complete Chaos after the event that transpired last night he couldn't stop panicking but luckily his wife manage to calm him down.

And they all remembered What happened thousand of years ago when he appeared and slaughtered them all.

Michael:even so we don't know when he will strike so we must be prepared to what is to come.

All of them nodded in agreement while this was going on the boy right besides Azazel was thinking something else.

?????1:'interesting I hope I could fight him one day'.

He said in his thought when a voice spoke to him in anger and fear.

?????2:'don't even think about it Vali if your going to fight him I'm not going to help you'.

The now named Vali was then shock at what his said.

Vali:'what do you mean Albion can't your powers divide his?'