Chapter-(Se3)27

A/N:hello everyone Author here I and i hope you will all enjoy the first chapter of se3 oh and this is a special chapter I will update this next month bacuase I'm occupied on another story I made called Azur Lane:The Anomaly you can read it if you all want but currently I only mannage to publish the bio and prologue the other chapter will be publish soon.
_______________________________________
(3rd POV)

Today we could see Aleon on the others  in school enjoying there time while the teacher hasn't arrive yet.

RBS1:hey did you heard where going to have another student transferring.

RBS2:really I hope it's a girl this time.

RBS3:I just wish she doesn't have any relationship with Aleon.

All the make prayed for it to not happen but little did they know that their nightmare would come true.

Currently Aleon could be seen talking with Crimson while the girls is chatting with each other.

Crimson:hey Aleon where is Valerie I haven't seen her this morning have you seen her?

Crimson ask while taking a bite out of a piece of chocolate that he summoned luckily no one noticed it except Aleon.

Aleon: she said that she was going to get the rest of her team to stay with us.

Crimson:say I got to congratulate your engagement with Valerie and the others how is everything going with you being with the girls all the time now?

Oh and if your wondering Aleon and the rest of the girls this includes Valerie, have been officially engage to him that includes Sona as there parents agreed to it since there daughter really love Aleon very much including Serafall who agreed also(more like threaten by Sona to make her agree which made the poor girl agree while cry in tears)to the engagement with Aleon.

Aleon:well it is fine as long as there happy then I'm satisfied.

Crimson:what do you think Ophis reaction once your message arrive to her?

Aleon grew a wide evil grin which made all the nearby student to be afraid and wondering who made Aleon mad this time as they could only pity the one who will face Aleon wrath.

Aleon:let's just say she will be needing lot's of sleeping and relieving spell for her to come down and maybe she won't cry like a baby when we meet again.

Aleon said as Crimson just chuckled at this while imagining a little loli whimpering on a corner while crying tears of waterfall.

Just then the teacher arrive as everyone went to there seats.

Teacher:good  morning everyone we will be having a new transfer joining us today.

All of the Student where excited about and as usual the boy where wishing it to be a girl while the girls where wishing for it to be a girl.

Teacher:Alright you can come in now.

The teacher said as a familiar white haired girl entered.

????:hello everyone my name is Valerie
Avalon it's nice to meet you all.

The student wher surprise when they heard her last name but to the boys horror was written on there faces.

All Boys except Aleon and Crimson where thinking only one thing and where hoping this want true at all.

Boys:'no this can't be happening😭😭😭.

A female student raise her hand and question Valerie.