Chapter Twelve - Jackson

Jackson -

Jackson -

She's mad, absolutely bonkers. I've never seen a woman so determined to be headstrong or self-sufficient that she put herself through such trials. But I suppose that's why I love her.

I knew it would be a right laugh to get her in rollerblades and see her struggle to keep her composure. Part of me also slightly loves when she needs me, so the devious side of myself wanted to give her a nudge in the right direction to lean on me for support.

She carefully waddles to the rink and tries to discreetly take a deep breath but I see straight through her nerves. I try my best to boost her confidence by pretending to lose my balance a bit, but quickly regain it before falling to the floor.

This gains me a laugh and I can't help but smile back at her then quickly straighten my face to the brood she loves so much.

The look of surprise when we arrived outside of a roller skating rink was worth renting this entire place out. Although, I'm not sure I even needed to rent it out because how many people honestly still go to roller rinks? It's best not to tempt the press by giving them easy access to me anyway, this is her day and I'm not sharing her with anyone.

"I thought you were going to wow me." I tease and she rolls her eyes.

"I am." She says in the most arrogant tone she can muster.

"I see. I didn't realize clinging to the wall for dear life was part of the wowing." I tease again and she furrows her brow giving me a death stare.

If she knew how much that look turned me on, I'm sure she'd blush and turn into an embarrassed school girl. I skate towards the middle of the rink then effortlessly twist to face her.

"Come on." I say as I hold my arms out in her direction as if they're branches for her to clutch on to.

"Are you crazy?" She asks in a tone that finally admits defeat.

"Get your hot ass over here or I'll come get you." Her face examines mine and determines whether she wants to call my bluff or not.

"Don't think I won't skate around with you over my fucking shoulder." I threaten and give her my best smirk.

Her face turns red and I know I've both horrified and stirred a heat inside her with my crude words. She reluctantly let's go of the railing and eyes the floor. Her legs are spread far too wide apart and I know she's going to slip on her ass.

"As much as I'd fucking love to see you do the splits, I doubt you'll enjoy it as much as I would. Close your legs and keep your eyes on mine." I demand.

She hard swallows but then does as I ask. She tightens her legs together, straightening her position, then locks her ocean eyes with mine.

"Good girl, now keep your head up and push off with your right foot, then glide towards me." I order and she begins to move.