After a while of spending more time with them and getting to know them I decided to leave. I need a shower to relax my body. Also, some sleep.

I didn't bring my car yesterday. I began running through the woods feeling quite great. There are a lot of different smells here. The fresh air is amazing. I can hear so clearly the different types of chirps from the birds. The sound of the crickets. It's truly great. As I was getting near my house I got the scent from someone unknown. But it is so relaxing, I feel like I'm going on a daze. Sweet strawberries with a hint of almond. I was growing excited my feet ran faster that ever to get to the source of it. I got to the backyard of my house and climbed the 17 foot fence without even trying that hard. When I got to the top it looked really high. I was hesitant at first, but then I remembered when Kylie jumped from the rooftop of the cabin. It can't be that bad, right?. Gaining some confidence I jumped. When I hit the ground I felt such strength inside of me. The source of the delicious and sweet scent is nearer. Instead of running I walked to the front. I could hear a low music. Like coming from earphones. The person rang the bell to my home. I could hear this person's heartbeat. Without waiting any more I got there. Something hit me hard. Like a loves truck as I saw her standing there. My knees became weak and all I wanted was to embrace her hard.

"Mate" something inside me said.

Cassidy's POV

Today I woke up with an uneasy feeling. Last night was strange for me. I couldn't fall asleep. School today was boring and exhausting. I wanted to talk to Alexandra so I decided to go by her house after. She wasn't at school today. Which is strange for her to do. I know this because of all the years we have been in the same school.

I parked my car outside her home. Such a big mansion and it always looks alone. I took off my earphones and threw them in the passenger seat. When I rang the doorbell, no one answered. I was about to do it again when a voice frightened me.

"Can I help you Cassidy? I quickly turned around and saw Alex behind me. She was covered in mud and dirt. I swear that she also has dried blood on her chest. "Are you Okay? I said with concern. She took a look at herself and sighed.

"Yes, I'm okay, I was just hunting and got a bit lost". I'm not even sure that's the reason she looks like that, but I just nodded in understandment.

"I stopped by to say Thank you, I mean for the last time. You heard me and helped. I just took off without even saying anything".

"You didn't have to do that, I'm glad I could help you". She gave me a smile showing her left cheek dimple. It's really cute. "So want to come inside? She asked. I gladly accepted. She opened the door. Last time I was in here I didn't take in all the beauty around this house. It's breathtaking. Everything looks so neat and expensive. There was a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The staircase is in a spiral way. Everything is beige, red and white.

"I need to take a shower as you can see". She pointed at her outfit and chuckled. "You're welcome to stay in any place in the house till I'm done" I gave her a smile and nodded.

I took a seat in the living room. I noticed a big painting of Alexandra as a kid and her dad carrying her in his arms. They both have a heart warming smile. After twenty minutes Alex came out. She is wearing a black muscle T' with gray joggers, converse and her hair is wet. She looks really cute.

"That's a nice painting". I said, pointing at the painting with her dad. She smiled and nodded. "My dad had it made from a picture we took back in Hawaii when I was five". By the way her eyes look, I can tell that she misses him.

We spent like an hour talking about our likes and dislikes. I found out that she loves music. Her favorite color is purple and black. Favorite band is pierce the veil. She hates marshmallows and loves Italian food.

I told her that my favorite color is red. That my favorite pastime is to dance. Favorite singer is Jessie J and that I also love Italian. After that, she said to follow her. I agreed and we headed downstairs. There was a huge game room. The bar area is illuminated blue with green. There are many liquor choices. There is a pool table by the left corner in the center. Next to it is a big music system. The plasma T.V is 90' inches special made. Also, she has various game systems. There was an air hockey table by the other side of the room. Next to it were two pinball machines and finally there was a dancing game floor connected to another flat screen.

"You like it? She asked. "I love it, this is great". She chuckled and offered me a drink.

From one drink, we went to a few. Now were sitting on the leather sofa laughing like two idiots.

"So Cassidy, um... are you like... back with Jackson or something? I laughed, looking at her. "Are you kidding, I will never get back together with that asshole, I can't believe I wasted those years with him". Now I felt tears in the back of my eyes, but I blinked them away. "You deserve much more Cassidy" I looked at her and she took a sip of her drink. She looks fine and I feel woozy. "I have misjudged you Alex, you're so much more than what everyone sees and says". A Tear escaped my eye. The guilt is killing me, I buried my face in my hands. "Now you know me,... hey?... don't cry.. Beautiful girls as you shouldn't cry". I looked up at her, she was standing close to me, she gently wiped the tear away. I don't know what came over me, but I stared at her lips. They look so soft and pink. She noticed and licked them, but put her head down. I lifted her face and brought mine closer to her. Her eyes were sparkling. Before I knew it, I closed the small gap between us.

A.N>> What will happen now? Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Lately I have been gaining more views and It makes me so happy. Also been working on another book. I'm in love with both. I have great things yet to come so please keep reading and vote.

Lots of love K.S ^&^