Trust

Ayden p.o.v.

I wanted to come home to Cass and give her a kiss and make her feel how special she is to me. But when I seen her hugging Nico it made me feel like I can't be the good father for this child. I don't have what it takes to become a father or a husband to Cassidy. Anyways back to reality I stood there for a minute but then I ran upstairs to my room and just slam the door.

I heard steps coming upstairs but I just ignored them like I always do to everything.

"Ayden, please let me in" she said but I didn't want to let her in. I didn't want to be hurt again. I don't even want to talk with her.

"Just go away"  I said like the jerk i was again putting on my headphones listening to Battle Scars ft Lupe Fiasco . Then I heard her leave from my door.

Cassidy p.o.v.

I left from Aydens door without a word and I started heading to Arianna room. I told her everything and started tearing up but eventually I fell asleep.

_________________

In the morning I woke up going to the kitchen as usual eating my favorite cereal. I look at Ayden and ignored him just getting my cereal. When I was pouring the cereal, Zarina one of the many dogs they had jumped on me and I spilled all my cereal on the floor.

"Shit" I whispered yelled and I saw Ayden leaving the kitchen.

"Your not gonna help me" I said trying to run after him. He just ignored me even more.

"Helloooo" I said, then I went in front of his bedroom door and just stood there leaning on it.

"Move" he said harsh and I flinched but I wasn't gonna stand down.

"No, stop ignoring me" I snapped trying to keep eye contact with him. I saw no emotion in his eyes. Then he went to Noah's room slamming the door and I went in still.

"Look nothing happened between Nico and I, why can't you just trust me?" I said.

"Guys please--" Noah said but Ayden cut him off.

"Just leave me alone" he said and that struck me in the heart.

"No" I said.

"You want to the know the truth, I can't and I won't try to trust you, Hayley" he said with authority and I look at him with confusion.

"Who's Hayley??" I asked and I look at Noah and his eyes were wide open.

"Who's Hayley??" I asked sternly looking back at Ayden.

"No one" he said.

"Honestly, I think this relationship won't work" he said and tears started forming in my eyes.

"F..ffine" I said and I ran out the room down the stairs. I put on my boots and coat and started heading for the bus.