Not Ready to Love

Cassy p.o.v.

"Cass wake up" I heard so I flutter my eyes open to see Nico .

"hey" I said smiling at him but he had a frown.

"what's wrong" I said getting up but I couldn't because his arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Nico were just friends remember" I said but he still kept them there.

"Cass do you have nightmares" he said.

"why you ask" I said worried.

"well we slept for three hours and I don't know if 'someone help' is a good point to sleeping" he said.

"its nothing"I lied.

"its something serious Cass, you were kinda having a heart attack during your sleep" he said.

"can we just drop it" I said.

"I just want to help you" he said sincerely and I kiss him on the cheek saying thank you.

I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. after that I tap Nico on the shoulder to go in the bathroom. I kiss my little bros forehead and went out into the hallway. I saw a guy in a hoodie sleeping in the waiting chair so I tapped his shoulder. the guy look up and it was Ayden.

"hey what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I stayed to be by your side today and told the rest to go home" he said and I smiled wanting to kiss him right there but I stopped myself.

"so wanna go get breakfast" I said forgetting about Nico.

"sure" he said so we headed off to the cafeteria.

"so are you and Nico okay?" he ask while we got our coffee and I look at him in shock.

" I forgot him upstairs" I said getting up but he was walking to our table already.

"your the worst friend ever" Nico said "im sorry I just have a lot on my mind" I said sincerely, he just nodded understanding so i sat back down and ate the rest of my breakfast.

"hey im gonna go home and freshen up so i will be back later" Nico said and I nodded.

"Ayden you coming" he asked.

"nah im gonna stay for a little" he said and Nico just nodded. He grabbed me into a hug but I let go right away not wanting to make things awkward.

"sooo" I said walking up the stairs with Ayden.

"about that kiss" he said back.

"yeah" I said.

"do i have to prove to you that I love you?" he said walking infront of me.

"no I just.." I trailed off.

"your just not ready" he said speed walking a little so he put distance between us. I just stop and watch him walk away out of the building.

Maybe im not just ready to love someone or someone to love me.