Knock Down

Cassie p.o.v.

When I finally got to their house, it was huge.

"you guys live here?" I asked and they nodded. Some guy came out of the house greeting them and I was lost.

"hi im Noah" the guy said putting his hand out and I shook it.

"Im Cassidy" I said and Nico cut me off.

"my girlfriend" he said.

"you havent ask me" I snapped and Noah looked confused.

"Cassy would you be my girlfriend?" he said going down on one knee. Someone ran right to Nico knocking him down after that.

"dad what was that for?"Nico said rubbing his head groaning in pain.

"you were gonna proposed to a girl you havent met" he said.

"I was just asking her to be my girlfriend" Nico said.

"oh well im Chad Nico's dad, and sorry for that" Chad said.

"its okay, my names Cassidy" I said then three women and two guys came out the house.

"theres more?"I whispered to Arianna and she nodded laughing at my expression.

"theres my baby" this lady said going up to Arianna and Ayden kissing there foreheads.

"mom, titi, this is my friend Cassidy" Arianna said.

"Im Leyla and this is Alissa" she said giving me handshake. Alissa grabbed me into a hug and I just went for it.

"so Cassy, would you go out with me" Nico said nervously rubbing the back of his head.

"yes, I would" I said and he pick me up into a hug. But we broke apart when we heard a slam to the garage door. I looked to see who was missing. Ayden.

I look at Alissa and she had a worry face expression but covered it.

"stay for dinner" she said and I nodded at her.