Letting go of one

CASSIDY P.O.V.
"Arianna..." i whined for the hundreth time.
"Come on, your going to come whether you like it or not" she said, serious.
"But i dont wanna-" i said. "Leave Isaiah" she finished my sentence.
"School" she said throwing a gift bag at me. I opened it and it contained a beautiful gown that was slit to show one of my legs. It was beautiful and I was bawling at how Arianna thought of me while she was shopping. I hugged her so hard."its all I can afford" she added and I thanked her so much.
"Put on the dress, come on were going to prom" she cheered.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
I looked pretty hot with some light pink eyeshadow blending in with the white, and some red lipstick. I didn't even know that was me in the mirror. I had curves!! Omgzz... Arianna changed real quick finishing her makeup.
" leygo" she said ghetto while we got in her moms car. The prom was decorated in a hall and it was packed with people. I guess thats what you get for opening it to everyone under the age of 19.
"Hey you have a date right?" She asked and I looked at her with a really look. Her and her date left to the dance floor while I was sitting at the losers table which was pretty fun actually. We started playing cards and then once someone put money in it. Shit got serious.
"Cassidy?" I heard someone say behind me, but I wave them off.
"Unless you wanna fit in, its not gonna be with them" I heard the someone speak again and everyone went quiet.
"Jerk....these are my family and this is where I fit in. You can go with your lame ass dickheads group" I said standing up for my people looking in back of me to who the jerks voice was. I looked and it was Zach laughing his ass off(he was playing with me) so I gave him an evil smile.
"Cassidy?" I heard another voice said behind me. It was Ayden, god why do we all go to the same school. He look handsome in his suit, wearing a blue tie brought his eye color out more.
"Would you dance with me Ms.Winters?" He asked and I took his hand. He placed his hands on my waist and I placed mine on his shoulders, not comfortable to wrap around his neck yet.
"How's the baby?" He asked sweetly smiling at me.
" Handsome like his father, smiley like his beautiful mother, and healthy" I said smiling because Isaiah was really something.
"Definitely beautiful, gorgeous and perfect like his mother" he said "I'm sorry" he added.
"No don't do that" I said looking at him.
" I'm stupid but I need you in my life, by my side-" he was cut off by Zach.
"How do you say that thing when you ask someone to dance when there with another person?" He asked thinking.
"May I cut in?" He said finding out and Ayden hesitated but then he handed me with him. He looked at me like he had more to say.
"Did I happen to say I'm sorry" he said. What's up with these guys apologizing now. I've been happy being a mother and still a teen for the past week without them.
"I was drunk, I'm stupid and I decided that I'm moving out to go live with my aunt and make a life for me to go to college and get a degree in something involve with photography" he said smiling thinking about his future plans. I was so excited for him, hugging him, jumping up and down in his arms just grateful that he's leaving his past.
"I love you--r ...your thinking " I said and I was freaking out inside and screaming at myself of why I almost said it. Omg I feel like an idiot. He's getting his life together and I had to interfere by saying almost three words. I look down embarrass.
" Thank you Cass" he said resting his head in the crook of my neck. I close my eyes taking in his scent and how comfortable I felt right now. I open my eyes and I saw Ayden look at Zach with hatred but turned that into guilt. Then he looked at me with guilt and hurt, he suddenly turn and left. That's when I knew that I needed to let go of Zachary and be with Ayden. I need not to be selfish, and he's my baby father. He needs me.
I let go of Zach and said "hope you reach your goals and have a family who supports your every decision in life. I love you but I have to let you go, goodbye Zach see you soon". Walking away with tears in my eyes, I let go and walked all the way to where my Isaiah and Ayden would be....home.