Opening Up

Aydens p.o.v.

I walked out of the building really frustrated at Cass so im going to practice my boxing skills in the practice room. I was practicing on my upper hook, right and left hooks the whole time until my mom came down staring at me so i felt creep out.

"What do you want?" I said punching the bag harder now.

"Your dad on the phone" she said.

"Tell him im busy" I said and she nodded. I heard her hang up the phone and continúe to stare at me.

"Stop stalking me mom" I said.

"Esqueeze me, im your mother, I made you so i can stalk you all I want" she said and I look at her laughing. She was already 2 months pregnant and lm still stunned on how this is her fifth child.

"What's going on so bad that your about to kill your punching bag" she said getting serious.

"Nothing" I lied.

" don't lie to me Ayden Nathaniel Solar, I know all your dirty secrets" she said. I hated when she said my full name.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I said.

"Ayden I'm tired of you closing up instead of opening up to me, I'm your mom" she yelled and I was stunned that her.

"Fine I will, I hate dad for neglecting me always and saying that Noah can do things better than me, making me feel so pathetic. i hate that i love Cass and that my own cousin loves her the same" i yelled. i kick the punching bag and sat on the floor putting my hands in my face while crying.

"baby your dad loves you and your brother the same and theres nothing that he wont do for you" she said hugging while rubbing my shoulders.

"now i dont know what your gonna do about Cass but a girl like her is a keeper and just talk to your cousin and tell him how you feel" she said.

"its not that easy" i said getting up hugging her. i decided to talk to my cousin Ashley about it for advice.