Chapter 2 The Adventure Begins

Alex's POV

I woke up hanging off of something. Opening my eyes, I see my hair covering my face and my arms were dangling. My head was dangling off of a bed.

But who's bed?!

I quickly brought myself up, painfully cracking my back. I wanted to scream so badly, so to stop myself, i just bit the inside of my cheek. Looking around, I see One Direction sprawled around the room snoring quite loudly. I just sat on the bed staring at them thinking,

What is my mom thinking right now?

Am I ever going to get back home?

What if the real reason to kidnap me was to rape me?

What if they wanted to kill me to see how weak a girl could be?

Are they all crazy??

Then I thought up my idea:

I was going to run. Far away and not turn back. I stand up and walk down the stairs quickly but quietly, then I rush to the door and open it. I run out the door closing it behind me and start to run down the sidewalk trying to get away. It was about an hour later when I found myself far away but I was completely lost.

Harry's POV

I wake up to the door slamming closed. Jerking my head to the side, I see Alex is gone! My eyes widen before I jump up and shake the other boys awake. They wake up and see Alex is gone. We rush out into the street looking for her.

If we didn't find her, we would be so DEAD. Before we went to bed, Liam made us promise that she would be mine and Louis' responsibility and if we lost her...I don't even want to say it. We HAD to find her, but its like HOW ON EARTH DO YOU LOSE A GIRL?! She was as clever as she was pretty.

So me and the boys ran out screaming her name, then I heard her familiar shouts and grunts coming from a alley a bit up the street. We ran to it and peered in and I was right. She was there but not what I was expecting. She was FIGHTING. Not like the fighting she did to defend herself from us, she was MARTIAL ARTS FIGHTING. Moving as quick as a real life ninja, doing flips and FRIGGIN WALL JUMPING. Ok. One thing.

This.Girl.Was.SICK.

Then I saw her kicking, punching and jump kicking these group of thugs. Then in seconds they fell like dominos, but there was one last guy. She flinched towards him and he screamed before he ran away. Ten guys were surrounding her passed out and breathless. I hear her crack her knuckles. We turn and we see her face, she has a busted lip and her eyebrow is scratched. We rush to her.

"THAT WAS BLOODY AMAZING!" Louis shouted, smiling and she just smirked and turned to walk away.

"You can't go." I called out, putting a hand on her shoulder. She just pushed it off.

"I can live on my own." She said and started walking away again.

"You know what? I'm done with your back sass." Louis decided and ran up to her before he threw her over his shoulder. She just flipped off his shoulder and landed on her feet and jogged down the ally.

"HOW DOES SHE DO THAT?!" He screams in frustration.

We both run after her, me and Harry somehow manage to get her to the house. We both ended with some scrapes and scratches, but notheing serious really. We set her back in my room where we awoke, and tied her too a chair. She looked at us like she was just going to rip that chair apart, come after us, kill us then use our bones as toothpicks. Because believe me, if looks could kill, right now I would be six feet under.

Me and Louis ran out, not wanting to be there a second longer before we ran down the stairs.

"Did you tie her to the chair?" Zayn asked.

"Tie who to a cha- oh god! Liam groaned.

He quickly ran up the stairs and we were right on his heels...well sort of. When we got to my room Liam just stood in the doorway mouth agape. We came to where he was standing and saw she was out of the chair and the rope! She was sitting on the balcony, her knee propped up as her back leaned against the pillar out there. Her foot dangling off the side as her black hair blew in the wind.

She is a sticking ninja.

That's how awesome she seemed right now. Louis screamed and she didn't even bother to look, she just chuckled, biting her bottom lip with her brown eye's sparkling.

Ok. One thing. She has to be related to Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee or someone who was the king of martial arts, because right now, for all I knew, she was the queen of it.

Edited and proof-read by hephelantwriter