Chapter 14 She Loves Me

Zayn's POV

There she was, fast asleep in my arms while we drove in the car looking like the angel she truly was.

Her black hair pulled into a ponytail that went a bit down her back, feeling like silk against my arms. Her long eyelashes and her rosey cheeks, her soft gentle hand griping on my shoulder while her head rested on my heart.

Nothing could ruin this moment.

"So zaynie when are you going to confess your love to Alex hmm?"

Except Louis.

"Shh Louis she could hear you!!" I hissed turning crimson.

"What? She needs to know! She obviously LOVES you Zayn, she won't turn you down" Louis smiled

I blushed so hard at that moment and just looked down at her and I closed my eyes and sighed.

"How should I tell her?" I ask and they all cheer but not loud enough to wake her up.

*

Alex's POV

I awoke laying on my bed with a sore feeling in my shoulder.

Thanks Ken.

I look over to see a bottle of pills and a glass of water with a note.

"Dear Alex,

Here are some pain pills in case you wake up sore.

Your Father,

Louis

I smiled and took the meds happily, I carefully got out of bed and I grabbed my crutches and started to the door. I heard a loud squeal and pounding footsteps than a sketch book was shoved under the door.

"QUICK LOCK THE DOOR!!!" a voice said than I quickly hobbled and locked it.

"Look through the boAAHHHHGGGGHHAAAA!!!!!!I!!!!!!!" the voice screamed.

I picked up the book and looked back at the door warily, just waiting for a monster or evil villain to pop out and kill me. But it didn't happen.

All I heard was screams and shouts and pounds against my door and somebody screaming at someone.

I went and sat on my bed and turned on the lamp light, than I slowly opened the book and I saw a sleeping girl. When I looked closer it was me.

Another drawing was of me fighting. The next one was of Zayn and me holding hands while walking through the park, and my cheeks turned so dark.

There were SOOOO many pictures of me in that book, I came to what looked like the last drawing. I turned the page and it was a picture of me sleeping on my bed with my cast and and injuries, he got every detail from my eyelashes to the scars on my skin.

I closed the book and held it to my chest, Zayn made me feel beautiful. Even in my state if misery, he made me feel.......*sigh* I can't even explain how he made me feel.

I took a pencil from my desk and turned to the page after the one I just saw and it was blank, I smiled and got to work.

I finished and looked down at my masterpiece and smiled, knowing he would love it. I closed the sketch book and hobbled over to the door and opened it and saw Harry running past me, than I saw Zayn running past me aswell.

I grabbed him by the sleeve of his jacket and pulled him into a hug, he was so shocked making me try and hold in my laughter. I than gave him a long kiss on the cheek and he was just staring at me wide eyed and SOOOO RED!!!! I thank winked and walked back into my room and closed my door and breathing a sigh of relief.

Zayn's POV

She kissed my cheek.

She kissed me.

XP

Her lips touched my face....

OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!

ok, breath Zayn. Act manly about this, manly *big breath* BREATH!

"Oh! Zaynie boy! Your as red as a tomato!!" Harry laughed

Harry took my book but it fell from his hands and it fell open to a page that I remember I haven't drawn before.

I picked it up and I saw it was a drawing of me and Alex kissing, on the bottom there was a note from her.

"Dear Zayn, I Love You. Sincerely Alex"

My eyes rolled back into my head and I fainted.

She loves me, she loves me, she loves me.