Chapter 37 Simon, My Hero!

Alex's POV

I woke up to intense heat shining down on my body, not to mention the aching feeling my entire skeleton held. Besides the feeling of soaring pain, I felt something breath hotly down my back. I groaned knowing it was one of the boys being stalkers and watching me while I slept again, they really needed to get a life sometimes.

"Dude, go get a life..." I grumbled opening my eyes to see a large pair of black eyes staring back at me.

I screamed and backed away as fast as I could, my eyes focused from just waking up and I couldn't believe what was standing in front of me.

It was a flipping kangaroo.

It looked at me with pure curiosity while I just sat there calmly, I looked around me to see we were quite plainly in the middle of a field. In the distance I saw several sky scrapers and small houses, all I needed to find now were the boys.

I know you're probably thinking, how the hell did you make it out the plane before it exploded? And probably the most asked question is how in the world are you alive? it's probably just that I'm a boss, or that we used parachutes.

It's both just letting you know.

I looked to my left and saw Harry and Paul laying on the ground, they were both drenched in sweat from the sun so that meant they were alive. A dead body wouldn't sweat would it? I looked and saw Niall and Zayn laying under a parachute they most likely used to get to the ground.

Liam held Eleanor while they laid passed out, if you're asking how I made it down lets just say I wasn't strapped to a parachute. I hung onto Zayn and Niall while we fell before they hit the parachute, and everything was smooth sailing from there.

I look towards the sky and saw the signs of the explosion, the gray cloud loud and the smell of burning metal was all around. scraps of plane pieces lay all around us, we were lucky enough not to be pierced by one of them.

Than my attention was brought back to the mammal standing in front of me. I stood to my feet and tried to shoo it away, than it turned and jumped away as I let out a sigh if relief. I than walked over to the ones nearest to me, which were Harry and Paul.

They were still stuck to each other thanks to the harness so Harry was sprawled across Paul's chest. No wonder he was sweating so much, Harry wasn't exactly as light as a feather.

"Hey, curly wake up. Paul, lets go." after several tries of that nothing worked, I sighed before clamping my hands over my ears and screaming my lungs out. Everyone woke up with a start before Harry cried out in relief and tried to hug me the best he could with an unhappy Paul attached to his back.

"Get off of me, hey is everyone alright?" I called out

"Wait, I can't feel my legs! Wait, never mind!" Eleanor laughed before we began to laugh along with her.

"So am I the only one that remembers what happened?" I questioned before they shook their heads.

"The guy jumped out the plane, left us for dead. Than I being the genius that I am, found the parachutes right in the perfect moment. Thus saving our lives instead of exploding with the airplane." Niall smiled before Zayn who was still attached onto him, rolled his eyes and sighed loudly. I than went around and began to help them get out of their harnesses, minutes later we were all free and we stood or sat on the ground stretching out our sore muscles.

"Ok guys, I was looking north and I saw some sky scrapers and some small houses. We could get there by the end of the day or in the next half an hour if you guys get your lazy butts up!" I spoke before we all decided to walk through the scorching sun that was Australia. The boys were now taking turns of who got to carry Eleanor, and right now it was Paul's turn and they both seemed to be getting along just fine.