Chapter 13 Awaken

Alex's POV

"Go back child, it isn't your time yet" the big booming voice spoke.

"Go back where? To what?!" I ask into the bright light.

"Back to your family, look how broken they are" the voice said and than something flashed through my vision.

The boys were crying their eyes out huddled together and I didn't see Liam or Lou but than I saw Louis in Liam's arms sobbing madly with my ring on his finger and that made my heart shatter.

"Take me back!!! I can't take this!! Take me back!!" I cried

"Good choice child" the voice spoke again and I was blinded with light and I was in darkness and I felt arms around me and someone was singing to me while crying.

"Alex!? Are you alive?" He asked in bewilderment and I twitched my finger and he gasped.

"L-Lou" I mumble quietly, my voice hoarse

"OH MY GOD!!!" he screamed and squeezed me tightly and I groaned loudley

"Lou I-it hurts" I groan

"Oh, I missed you so much baby!!" He cried

"I-I missed you toooo" I groaned

"What's all the screaming abou-" Niall spoke and all I heard was a thud.

Than I opened my eyes but quickly shut them from the bright light, but soon they adjusted and I saw Louis still hugging me.

"Louis y-your hurting m-me" I groan

"Sorry Lexi, I just missed you so much" he whispered.

"Why is niall........" BOOM

Zayn fell to the floor.

"Zayn!!! What happened!!!" Harry cried and he turned to look in the door and his eyes widened as he saw me.

"Don't faint on me now Hazz" I chuckle an he breaks out into a wide grin and gently but strongly crushes me in a hug and I felt his tears land on my shoulder and run down my back.

Than he pulled back and wiped away his tears, but more still spilled from his eyes.

"I thought I'd never see you again Alex!!" He cried, not bothering to brush away his tears.

Than Zayn woke up grumbling and clutching his head, he stood up and saw me, tackling me in a hug but softly as his tears landed on my shoulder and fell down my back.

"I missed you so much" he whispered

"I missed you too zaynie" I laugh

Than Liam picks up Niall and walks in and sets him down in a chair.

"It's so good to see you alive Alex, and breathing" he spoke and we laughed

"It's good to be back" I smile than the doctor walks in and gasps stepping back.

"T-this is impossible!!!" He screeched than he fainted, all the papers in his clip board flyin everywhere like confetti as he threw it in the air falling and tons of nurses rushed to his aid.

"Uh, so Alex how was it like with the big guy?" Harry asked and I spanked his arm as he laughed

"It's was really bright, could barely see him" I say and they looked at me wide eyed

"I was kidding" Harry said

"Well, it's true!" I sigh than another doctor walks in.

"Ok, Alexandriana you are still in critical condition. We need to take some tests and put you under a scanner" she said and the boys had to leave, we'll Liam dragged the still passed out Niall outside.

*

When they were finished the tests I found out that when I came it I had a collapsed rib, a broken index finger, a broken leg, dislocated shoulder and a badly bruised stomach and cheek bone.

They already put a cast on my finger and my leg and my rib was all ready switched back in place during my surgery, but I was still pretty bad.

After I came out I had to stay in the hospital for the next couple of weeks, and from what I have heard my story was all over the place. In magazines, on news channels and talk shows everywhere.

Than came the day that I was able to leave that place, the boys of course would come pick me up. I showered an changed into the clothes the boys brought when I was first taken there on the night of the attack.

That was my undergarments, a pair of black sweats, one of louis' shirt that smelled exactly like him, my favorite leather jacket, sun glasses and some hand gloves and my black cast going great with it.

(A/N: I don't even know if they give out black casts!!! Never broke a Bone in my young life!!!)

When I went into the bathroom I had a good look at myself,

I looked at mess.

There were big scars and stitches on my arms and face near my eyebrow and when I lifted my shirt I saw dark purple bruises on my stomach and a stitch going across my upper stomach an I sighed letting it drop as I walked out in my crutches.

At first the doctor said that I would have to use one crutch because of my dislocated shoulder, but with my time being here it healed pretty good but I still had a big bandage on it.

Than I tied my hair into a ponytail and didn't bother putting on makeup, let the world see my face and know who I am.

My battle scars showing my life and what I have done to get to where I am, my struggle to come to the miracle I live.

Than my nurse walks in just as I use my crutches and hobble out of the bathroom.

"Hello miss Alex, your father is here to take you home" she smiled brightly and it made my heart swell and quicken its pace and the brightest smile I wore since I saw my boys faces again.

"Do you want a whee-"

"No thanks, I'll hobble!!" I cheer and I hobble to the door way and smile at her.

"Thank you, so so so so so much. For giving me my life back" I smile and she looks startled but nods

"No one has told me that" she said cracking an even wider smile.

"Just, thank you. Here take this" I say and take out fifty bucks that I found in my jacket pocket.

"Just a token of my gratitude, keep it" I smile and I hug her.

"Uh, oh wow!!! Thank you!! It was a pleasure" she smiled and Than she walked me down and than we went to the elevator and we came to the waiting room and I saw Louis sitting there with their backs facing me with the boys and looking anxious.

"Mr.Tomlinson, your daughter is here" she spoke and Louis turned and saw me and in a second he was wrapping me in his embrace as my crutches fell into a chair.

"I missed you" I whispered

"Like I didn't" he chuckled his voice cracking as I buried my head in his neck, while he swayed us back and forth as he clutched the back of my head in his hand.

I felt his tears wet my neck as mine wet his jacket as I sunk my nails in his back not wanting to leave this state ever, than he pulled back an he wiped his tears while I wiped mine and the other four crying boys came and bombarded me with hugs.

"Lets go home" he smiled.

Home.

Louis didn't want me to walk out of the hospital and to the car, so he offered carrying me down and into the car but of course if there is one kind gentle man in One Direction there will be four more.

Than they started arguing over who got to carry me, while they weren't paying attention I tapped Zayn on the shoulder and. He smiled at me and He bridal style picked me up and he smiled at me and I just blushed so hard and he blushed right back and I called over Zayn's shoulder.

"Boys, you coming or what?" I call and they groan at the sight of Zayn carrying me and Louis grabbed my crutches and I fell asleep in Zayn's arms thinking of the beautiful places called

Home.