Chapter 33 The Phone Call

I am literally about to explode in my computer chair, I can't believe that his book has gotten over 50,000 reads. I'm also about four more votes away from 1,000 votes and I am freaking out. I know I won't reach my goal of 100,000 reads but I really want to get to 1,000 votes before I go back to school which is THREE WEEKS. So I won't be updating as often, and please give some love to my other books as much as I hate to admit it this book is going to end soon.

Plus i'm thinking a sequel to this book wouldn't be bad at all, but I really want my other books to do well too if you understand my pain :P Also leave in the comments what you honestly think about this book and how you would feel if I made a sequel.

******************************************************************************************************************

Louis's POV

I scooted off the table I was strapped onto and landed on my feet, my knees buckled beneath me and I fell onto my knees. I sighed before slowly and carefully getting to my feet and leaning against the table, I looked forward to see a one way mirror. I could sense Aisha watching me from the other side, this was taking stalking to a whole other level.

"I know you're watching me!" I called out

"Oh I know that, just act as if i'm not here." She chuckled

"Easier said than done." I mumbled

I walked over to the bed and sat on it before laying down and closing my eyes, I was so tired but I just couldn't sleep. The images of the people I loved were flashing before me every time I closed my eyes, I felt so helpless. Eleanor was going to die trying to get me to be free, but I would still be down here with the wicked witch of the west for the rest of my miserable life. Alex and the boys would be all alone and they would never see me again, The last thing I said to Alex before the surgery ran over and over in my head like a broken record.

"After this everything will be alright and back to the way it should be."

But everything wasn't going to be alright, and nothing would be back to the way that it should be. Me and my family would be separated for the rest of our lives, next thing you know Aisha is forcing me to have her children with a gun to my head. This was not the way that I would leave this world, if I was going to leave it was going to go with a big bang. But I wouldn't be able to do anything from my fish tank room, I buried my face in the pillow and began to cry helplessly into it.

"Louis, are you crying?" I heard Aisha over the loud speaker

"Just leave me be!" I shouted throwing a pillow off the bed and burying myself under the blankets.

"I'm afraid that can't happen right now, boys grab him." Aisha suddenly spoke next to me, I lurched up in the bed before I was suddenly held back by large men.

"I really should have left you strapped to the table, oh well. At least things are more comfortable for us yes? Now we've got to make a very important phone call to a very important someone." She smiled

Eleanor's POV

I laid in bed staring out the window, waiting for the boys to come back and tell me about Louis. The only thing I felt right now was guilt, pure guilt for everything that has happened. Louis was the only thing keeping me from trying to kill myself, there was an absolute possibility that he would wake up and we would be together. I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone blaring beside me, my caller ID showed me who was calling and I nearly choked on my spit.

Aisha

"H-hello?" I shakily answered

"Ah dear sister, how good it is to hear your voice again. How are you?" She chuckled