Yamamoto Takeshi (2)

I am sorry for my late update. I am unable to write what's next and it might take time for me. Also, I am having writer's block and I could only update a few on one or two stories of mine.

Tsuna sighed, sweeping the floor with the broom in the gym. Since his team lost due to his clumsiness, he volunteered to clean them up.

They protested at first but he insisted on it which they reluctantly agreed on before walking away and glancing over their shoulders with guilty eyes.

But there is a hint of admiration and longing as they walked out. Honestly, his kindness is one of the reasons he's so popular.

The scarf makes strange noises, and bulged red eyes appear between the fibers staring at him.

"Don't," Tsuna denied, grabbing the basketball into the basket. "Thank you for your help but I can do it."

The scarf whined but settled down around his neck which makes him let out a grateful smile.

"Thank you," he whispered. "I promise I will give you some treats later."

That makes it let out a purring noise.

"Might I help?"

Tsuna startled, turn around to see a baseball player holding a broom. "Eh? Yamamoto-san?" He blinked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Thank you," Tsuna carrying the brooms to the storeroom. "But you don't have to!"

"I insist," Yamamoto smiled. "Don't worry about it!" The Vongola heir stared, noticing how fake his smile is. "If you say so," the teen said slowly.

The scarf watched with hidden eyes.

"Hey, Tsuna?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Eh? Sure," Tsuna nodded. "What is it?"