Yamamoto Takeshi (1)

Tsuna blinked at the certain someone standing in front of his house, staring and Aka is growling after recognizing the scent.

The scarf is twitching and slowly form a cloth-looking tail before the teen slapped it gently.

"Gokudera-Kun?"

The silver-haired teen turn around and beam as he bowed down respectfully. "Juudaime!" He greets. "Good morning!"

They could have sworn that they saw dog ears and tail wagging behind him.

"Gokudera-Kun," Tsuna greets back. "How long have you been there?" He walked till he hopped on the skateboard, allowing Aka to lead him and others followed.

"Around 5 in the morning!"

"Don't look so proud of yourself!" Tsuna said with a sweatdrop. "And it's too early for you to wait so long! Did you eat breakfast?"

"Well no-"

"Gokudera-kun! You need to eat," he scolded him with a pout. "From now on, you'll join me and others for breakfast."

"Ah Juudaime," he stutters, blushing. "Y-you don't have to!"

"I want to because you're my friend," the teen blushed more at the sight of the brunette's kind smile. "I don't mind at all and neither does Kaa-san."

"T-Then thank you!"

Aka snorted and keep on looking forward, refusing to let that silver threat get his hands on his master.

But he could not refuse his master either since he never had friends before due to his reputation and decided to endure it for the sake of his master.

Little did he know, a tall teen with short black hair is watching with a curious yet sad expression.

Reborn is also watching but his eyes are directed at the tall teen with a small smirk. Yamamoto Takeshi is the son of a certain man who's a former hitman and he's perfect as the Rain Guardian.

On their way to school, Tsuna brightened to see his childhood friend and wave his hand cheerfully.

"Ohayo Kyoya!" He greets.

"Small animal," he greet back and leaned to peck his cheek. Gokudera looked pissed and pull out his dynamite.

"Teme! How dare y-" Tsuna stopped him by grabbing his wrist. "No Gokudera-kun! It's okay," he reassured him. "We've been doing this since childhood."

"E-eh? But Juudaime, that's-"

He glanced at Hibari and immediately saw the love and possessive gleam in his eyes.

The prefect is in love with Tsuna and the teen is oblivious to it. He doesn't know why but something inside of him wanted to keep his boss safe and away from the black-haired senior.

"Let it go Gokudera-Kun," he sent him a smile. "Let's hurry up or we'll be late for class, okay?"

"I-If you say so."

Hesitantly, he put it back and send a glare at the prefect before going inside the school with Tsuna, leaving Hibari and Aka behind.

Hibari narrowed his eyes and glanced down at the dog which Aka just flicked his ear, and curled his tail around his paws.

The tall teen is walking past them and then smiles fakely at everyone who greets him and ignores the pain from one of his arms.

Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long but I finally did it although it's part one. Anyway, leave comments, and don't forget to vote! :)