Prologue

Tsunayoshi Sawada was 3 years old when his father went overseas to work, leaving him and his mother in Japan.

He knew his father worked something big other than being a star or a worker. Does he honestly gonna believe he's a worker for oil at the South Pole?

He's not stupid.

But his mother easily believed it due to her being airheaded. Overall, he loved her. He loved his mother dearly and it's bringing a pang in his chest every time his mother cried and sobbed when she thought he fell asleep but he wasn't.

It's his own father's fault.

He hated him.

But at the same time, he loved him.

Doesn't matter.

When he grow up, he decided that he will drag him from overseas and spend time with her other than working.

Too bad that he doesn't realize what his father looked like.

Oh well.

It's lemitsu's fault anyway.

That is until he and his boss came, he burst out with flames and darkness came through him as he fainted.

When he woke up, they left after limits kissed his mother and he felt an emptiness inside of him.

He mentally panicked, not knowing what happen but searched for the warmth he adores but nothing came.

After school he noticed he became clumsy, his grades still the highest score - much to his relief - and weird happen around him.

Every time he heard whispers, he often peeked over his shoulders and looked around without moving his body.

He continued to be normal, a little boy with an imagination like every kid does but alas his imaginary friends aren't like them though but it felt so real.

Everything was normal until he was 8 years old. He was kidnapped. By a bunch of men in black suits.

He doesn't know what to do. They babbled to each other in a foreign language and he was too busy trying to hold his tears from falling, hoping his mother is okay.

Whispers begin to speak louder.

He noticed those men didn't hear them but him.

White fog begins to emerge.

They didn't notice.

The darkness grew thick and shaped form.

He's the only one who can see them.

Long fingers caressed his cheek and comfort words were whispered to his ears.

'Sshh... Pure Soul... We will protect you..'

He unknowingly relaxed, leaning the cold touch.

A hideous shape formed and he found himself looking at the round white void eyes and darkness came through him.

The last thing he heard is a scream from those men.

"Tsu-Kun!"

A short brown-haired woman run toward her son with tears falling down her cheeks.

The small child looked up and ran toward her before she embraced him while sobbing, murmuring comfort words and how relieved she is to find him.

Police are investigating the horrible massacre and the ambulance checking over him for any injuries.

Tsuna ignored his surroundings and focused on a floating black figure, long sharp finger lifted upward to press the face of its mouth with sharp ragged teeth.

'Ssshhh....'

He blinked at his supposed protector and buried his face in his mother's shoulder, sweet aroma calmed him and he felt lifted in her arms.

His mother kissed his forehead before showing her gratitude to them and walking back home.

A few days passed, and Tsuna make new friends; Hana and Kyoko. He spends time with them and news reports about the massacre involved his kidnapping but it's becoming a mystery how the tragedy happened after he fainted.

No one but him knows what happens.

Now onto the midnight, he keeps his eyes wide open. He glanced to his left to see his protector standing - floating - over him and fingers gently brushed his head, cheeks, and neck.

It leaned down and rubbed its bare snout on his forehead and the creature looked at his beautiful orange and amber eyes.

'We will always protect you...'

'Protect the Pure Soul...'

Groans and whispers came through his ears, he fell asleep with comfort and calm.

Darkness embraced him and predator hunted its prey by night, full moon shining with stars blinking.

Welp, I have this weird idea about it and hopefully, you guys liked it. The picture from the story cover is not mine and please make sure to comment with the rest of my stories.

Hope you guys liked it and with patience, I hoped I will write another.