Explanation (1)

"Explain."

After witnessing something he never expected before, he should've known that dog is a Hellhound.

Even then, he saw the figure of three-headed, Cerberus. A multi-headed dog that guards the gate of the Underworld to prevent any souls or dead from leaving.

How did his student get his hands on the mythical creature? When did it happen?

Aka is staring at him with hunger and patient eyes, now knowing that the hound will not hesitate to tear himself apart and at the same time, prove to be useful still since the hound will protect the last heir.

"Explain what?" Tsuna repeats petting Aka's head.

He's just walked back home with his dog before Hibari pressed their lips together and then walked away while he went inside.

Telling his mother that he'll be doing his homework and playing with Aka later, he went inside and stumbled upon his tutor with this serious look.

"Your dog is no ordinary dog," the hitman replied. "Three-headed dog is there by the dark alley and their intelligent is higher than any animal."

He looked at him.

"How did you get your hands on the Hellhound?"

Tsuna looked conflicted but looked down when something nudged him gently.

Aka let out a reassuring sound and rubbed his cheek against his stomach causing the teen to slowly relaxed before looking at his tutor.

"Promise you won't tell?"

"Why?"

"Would anyone even believe such as Aka that he's a hound from the Underworld?" He replied. "As far as I know, everyone will only believe in legends or myths."

Reborn went quiet for a moment.

Even if he did tell Timoteo or others, none of them will believe him despite his title, and probably went too far since he tends to get sarcastic most of the time.

"Fine," he nods. "I won't tell."

Tsuna looked grateful and let out a big smile. Reborn stared for a moment.

Damn... His student is cute.

Meanwhile, with Hibari on patrol, he suddenly stiffened and leaked out his dark aura. His two subordinates including Kusakabe looked at him with a bit of fear and curiosity.

"Kyoya-san?" Kusakabe, the ever-brave one asked him. "What's the matter?"

Hibari is glaring and clenching his tonfas, wanting to beat something but fortunately - or unfortunately - someone who's smoking cigarettes with few others is in his view by the alley.

"For smoking, crowding around, and thinking perverted what's mine," he growls, strolling toward them and letting out his tonfas. "I'll bite you to death!"

Kusakabe and subordinates are only watching with pity as a few among the group let out terrified yet painful screams.

Rest in peace.