Meet Your Tutor

When school ended, Tsuna would take his dog often with his childhood friend for patrols.

Hibari often dragged him to join and sometimes even at night, he offered him to sleepover at his house.

As usual, Tsuna is holding a leash on Aka who's walking in front and chatting quietly with Hibari, and beside them is Kusakabe Tetsuya, Hibari's second in command.

Tsuna would often tell him about the whispers, growling through his ears and Hibari nodded.

His childhood friend and Kusakabe are the only persons that knew his secret and fully trust him for years.

Soon enough, Hibari decided to walk him back home.

"Bye Kyoya!" Tsuna waved his hand which he nodded, pressed his lips against his, and possessively hold his petite waist before letting go and then walking away.

Poor Kusakabe, he's blushing and embarrassed that he witnessed the scene in front of him.

Sure he did see the affection his boss has for his only friend but seeing him kissing shamelessly even in public is something he needs to get used to it.

It is no secret to him and other subordinates that their boss is very possessive and in love with Tsuna.

But he kept his mouth shut, not wanting to face his boss.

While they walked away to continue their patrol, Tsuna released the leash from his dog and went inside.

"Tadaima!"

Aka barked.

"Okaeri! Tsu-Kun!"

Nana is peeking her head out from the kitchen. "Your tutor is here!"

Growls and snarls echoed through his ears, Kuro is floating close behind him and Aka is also growling quietly.

Tsuna ran his hand over his dog's head and walked to the kitchen.

Aka is walking closely, eyes glowing and dimming as a sign of an incoming threat.

The boy finally inside the kitchen and saw a baby sitting on the table.

'No baby'

'Threat!'

'Hitman'

'Cursecursecurse-'

'Protectprotect-'

'Killkillkillkill-'

Tsuna silently listened to them while staring at the baby. No, a man.

He's wearing a black suit, underneath a yellow shirt, black shoes, and a black fedora with a yellow band. Two curly bangs, a green chameleon on the fedora, and a yellow pacifier around his neck.

'Arcobaleno-'

'Hitman-'

'Sunsunsunsun-'

'Killkillkill-'

Tsuna mentally burrowed his eyebrows. From what he heard from them, the man in front of him is a hitman and the sun arcobaleno.

"Ciaossu!" The baby greets, titled his fedora. "I'm Reborn, nice to meet you."

Aka growled venomously and bristled.