Chapter 20: Warners vs. Cupbros

Notes:

I almost want the title to be "It's No Longer A Note!" but the Warners didn't find it funny. Again, sorry it's late guys. Thanks for being patient and understanding. You are all the bees knees.
"You made us late!" Yakko whined.
It was a crazy week for me. This month doesn't look much better, but hey! I'll keep working at it. I'm afraid if I don't stay on some kinda schedule I will blink and then suddenly it'll have been three months without an update. lll-_-
I had a lot of fun with this one.
"You would. You like trouble more then we do." Wakko smirked.
That's it. You two are gonna be late to the chapter.
"What! You can't do that!" Yakko pointed a finger in the air.
"I think she already did," Wakko said pointing down.
"Oh."
Anyway. I'll do better next week. I'm starting online classes soon and I'm a bit nervous. But next week's chapter shouldn't be affected.
With that, enjoy the chapter!
I won't be seeing you in the end notes.
TAP out!
"Did that seem odd to you?" Yakko asked. Wakko shrugged.

~~~

Dot turned to face into the water tower. Cuphead fired a blast that flew past her face and missed by an inch. "Ah-ah, doll. It's rude to turn away from someone that's talkin' to you," he said with a grin and smoke rising from the tip of his finger. Dot froze, half facing away from Cups. Her eyes snapped back to him. She slowly turned back to face him, her face neutral. "Good. Now, last night you were hangin' outta the car that had a couple of twerps in the cab. Ya know where they are kid?"

She blinked at him. "Who?"

"Bendy and Boris. The two that were in that car wit'cha," Cups said.

She turned her head sideways and put her hands behind her back. "Um, I dunno. Describe 'em to me." She rocked up on her toes and back down. Up and down like a playful child. A small smile started to spread across her face.

The smirk on Cuphead's face grew cruel. "I don't think I need to." His finger started to glow bright blue.

Suddenly Dot moved. Cup fired. Dot ducked and threw something. Cups' eyes widened as it collided with his face. Cups spurted and the large pie tin fell leaving the cream all over his face. "What the—."

Mugs burst out laughing. "Oh, wowie! She just pied you, bro! Look at your face!" Mugs clutched his sides from laughing so hard.

Dot looked over at you and said behind her hand. "I had one left over from last night. Banana cream. Does wonders when you're in a sticky situation."

"MUGS!" Cups growled as he tried to wipe the sticky cream and pudding out of his eyes.

"S-sorry," Mugs wheezed.

"Shut up and get her!" Cups shouted.

Mugs straightened up and focused on the Warner sister.

"You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?" Dot asked cutely while putting a finger to her chin.

Mugs rushed forward. "Yeah, I would!"

Dot gasped with both hands on her cheeks. "You big brute!" Dot reached up and pulled a rope. Mugs stopped a foot from her and looked up. He jumped back, barely dodging an anvil with ACME printed on the side in big white letters.

"Wh-where—." Mugs didn't have time to finish as he jumped back again when a second one fell. "Ack!" His eyes widened in panic as a third came and then a fourth. Mugs jumped and rolled, his back hitting the guardrail. He gritted his teeth, expecting another attack. Luckily, it didn't come, and he was able to quickly scramble up and away from the edge.

"Mugs, are you alright?" Cup asked with wide eyes.

"Y-yeah." Mugs smiled nervously. "That was a close one."