Jasper's POV

Similar to the Sirius Black chapter, this is part of the story but an extension of the previous chapter rather than a full one on its own.

Jasper Whitlock sat in a worn leather chair in the corner of his bedroom. He was reading a book that Hayden had previously recommended to him: Persuasion by Jane Austen. Jasper had read many of the classics, but he had yet to read this one, and it seemed to be a favorite of Hayden's. The room was still until a snowy owl scratched at the window beside him. Jasper would have been startled if not for his sensitive vampire hearing and his acquaintance to the sound. This was a new owl though. Jasper quickly opened the window for the white owl, who proceeded to perch himself on the back of the chair he had previously been occupying. He smiled to himself as he untied the letter from the owl's leg and opened it, instantly smelling Hayden.

Jasper,

Everything is great at Hogwarts. No doubt we'll find some trouble soon though. I miss you. In Potions class today, we were going over some potions, one of which being Amortentia. It's a very powerful love potion, that's not important. But when you smell it, you smell whatever attracts you. When I smelt it, all I could smell was you. I felt at home. I haven't been able to stop thinking of you since, so I just had to send you a letter. I hope this reaches you quickly and I hope I see you in my dreams tonight.
Love, Hayden
P.S. I hope you like the touch of perfume. And don't forget to give Hedwig a treat, she's Harry's owl. xoxo

Jasper just smiled and relaxed in Hayden's scent as he read the letter. He gave Hedwig the treat Hayden had included before the owl flew out and Jasper closed the window again. He sat in the chair again, completely content.
"Alice, leave him alone".
"But Edward, don't you want to know who she is?"
"Yes, but, leave him alone. He'll tell us sooner or later".
"Tell us what?"
"Nothing Emmett!"
That was when Jasper opened his door to see Alice, Edward, and Emmett standing there in the hallway. Before he could even say anything, Alice bombarded him with her question.
"Who is she?!" He almost wanted to close the door again but he instead, gave in with a small smile, thinking about his girl.
"Her name is Hayden. She's Chief Swan's daughter". They all looked shocked, except for Emmett. It took him a moment to understand what they were talking about, but when he finally got it, he was happy to say the least.
"Why haven't we met her yet?" Alice asked, slightly annoyed that she hasn't met the girl who is making her best friend so happy.
"Because she goes to a boarding school in Scotland. She came home for the summer but had to go back early". Alice still looked a bit annoyed.
"Well I think I speak for all of us when I say, we're happy for you." Edward said before leaving, Emmett following him.
"I want to meet her when she comes home". Alice said before turning on her heel and leaving. I sighed and walked back into my room, closing the door behind me. I checked my watch before getting into my bed and closing my eyes, allowing myself to be taken into Hayden's dream.

Well maybe it was a full chapter 575 words