8.

I was in a meadow. A meadow I frequently went to clear my head before I left for Hogwarts as well as the summers I was home. I hadn't been home in a while, two years to be exact. I stood there, completely relaxed as I listened to the sounds of the forest and felt the breeze. But I wasn't home, this was a dream, I wasn't in Forks. I knew for certain I hadn't woken up yet and we weren't leaving yet. I knew this because I haven't heard my father yelling for me yet to come back to the house. Which by now would've happened a few times.

My thoughts were cut short when I heard the bushes by the tree line shake and a branch snapped. My attention now completely in that area, focusing on the sounds as they came louder, closer. Then, a man with curly honey blonde hair, who was about six feet give a few inches. His eyes were wide as he slowly walked closer to me. As I looked into eyes, I seemed to get lost in them, a golden hue that held so much emotion. I smiled at him when he was only a few feet away, it was small, shy. He returned it with a small smirk as he gave his hand to shake.

"Hello, ma'am." He said in a southern drawl as I shook his hand, just as I was about to take my hand back he kept it, taking it to his lips and kissing my knuckles, making me blush.

"Hello." I finally said to him. He smiled a little more at what I said next."I'm Hayden, Hayden Swan." I smiled back at him.

"Jasper Hale." He gave back. "You have a beautiful name." Jasper noticed my blush then, smiling wider if that was possible. It was alluring though, I don't think anyone had been that happy to see me if they were they didn't show it. His smile gave me joy, a nice contrast to the darkness in my life."Now, what is a girl like you doing all alone in the woods?" He asked me, smirking as we sat in the grass.

"Well I'm not alone, am I?" I responded giggling, an action that did not happen often. The sound seemed to make him happy, causing him to laugh along with me." This is where I come to get away from the world. But I'm not really here am I? This is just a dream. What about you?" I looked into his eyes again, I could look into them for hours though I just met him.

"The same, but if this is just a dream then where are you really?" He asked with curiosity.

"England, but I grew up here in Forks. I'll be back in a few days." I sighed, looking down at my shoes. I looked back up though to ask."Are you real? Will I see you when I come back to Forks?" I looked to him silently hoping and pleading that he would be there. His smile gave me my answer before he said anything.

"Yes, I am real." We spoke for a long time after that, about anything and everything. Until I felt myself begin to wake up, he felt it too.

" I do hope to see you when you return. What day do you come back?" He asked with a hopeful glint in his eyes.

"Friday." I was curious, why did he want to know? Did he want to see me? I felt hopeful.

"On Friday when you get home, meet me here." We were standing now, holding each other's hands. I could feel myself waking up slowly.

"Promise?" I asked pleading, hoping I would see him. I had never met anyone like him. He was attractive, charming, compassionate, and could listen like, no one I'd ever met.

"Promise."He dipped his head down slightly and kissed my cheek. I hugged him then, his arms instantly went around mine in response.

He disappeared then, and I woke up from a dream I wished hadn't ended. The light from the window going straight into my eyes. Groaning, I sat up to see Casper laying on my legs looking right at me and smiled, remembering the promise Jasper and I made. I would see him again, but first I had to get through the next two days.

{Time skip brought to you by laziness}

It was now Friday, in just a few hours I would be able to see Jasper. To say I was excited was an understatement. I walked downstairs, it was still early so no one was up except Mrs. Weasley.

" Good morning Mrs. Weasley. " I yawned. Molly picked her head up from the food she was preparing for breakfast and smiled.

" Good morning Hayden. " She goes back to her cooking but continues speaking." You're going home today, you must be excited to see your father. " I smiled, thinking of my dad. Charlie must be worried sick, knowing Remus he told him everything.

" Of course I'm excited, I miss him. But he's probably so worried, he doesn't need to be. " I sighed, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"He has the right to be worried. You're his daughter, he loves you and what you all did was very dangerous. " She gave a great point but, my dad should know I can take care of myself.

Everyone else started to slowly wake up and come down from their rooms. We ate breakfast and it wasn't long before Remus and I were getting ready to leave for Forks. I gave everyone hugs before hugging Harry, telling him " stay safe. "
Then we were gone. We appeared right in front of the house. I ran to the door seeing dad's cruiser in the driveway. I opened the door and yelled, " dad!" I was quickly brought into a bone-crushing hug by my father who ran to the door the second he heard it open.

" I'm so glad you're alright. I missed you kid. " I smiled at his words.

" I missed you too dad. "

We hung out for a few hours after that before he let me go to my room and get settled back into my room. I knew now was my time to see Jasper. It was only 3:00 so he should still be there. I told my dad I was going for a walk and I had my wand on me just in case. I walked to my spot and breathed in the fresh air.

As I came closer to the tree line I could see a figure waiting in the middle of the field. That's when I started to run. He must've seen me coming because I ran straight into his arms. I hugged him tightly, him doing the same.

" You're real. " He laughed, that laugh, I could listen to for hours. I giggled letting go of him slightly, not wanting him to disappear. I felt something, a pull towards him. I ignored it though, not knowing what it was or where it would lead. I liked Jasper, a lot. I would just have to hope he did too.

We spent the day getting to know each other even more. We talked about random things, likes and dislikes, favorites, problems. He was now the person I confided in. I felt I could trust him immediately, it wasn't a feeling I got very often with people. But Jasper had my trust completely.

Another chapter! YAY! I only have one thing to ask. Am I going to fast with Jasper and Hayden? I personally don't think so because they aren't going to start dating immediately. That won't be until maybe after her sixth year when she is 17. I'm not completely sure yet.
Love y'all
M.F.Doe