9.

It was a few days before I saw Jasper again. I had spent those days with my father and his friends, catching up on life in Forks. However, when I did see Jasper, it was in a dream. Though I would've wished to see him in person, this was just fine.

I was in a small study, books littered the floor. As if someone was searching for something. I looked to the corner where a large armchair sat and in it, Jasper.

"Jasper." I sighed."I've missed you." I smile as he puts down his book and stands to approach me.

"Hello, Hayden." He says, taking my hands in his. I get lost in his eyes for a few seconds before saying anything else.

"What are you doing? It's a mess in here." I look around 

"Just a bit of reading." He said smirking, holding in a laugh. It reminded me of Hermione, her idea of light reading and his were very similar. I giggled at the thought, Jasper just looked at me with astonishment.

"What?" I asked, why was he looking at me like that? He just smiled and turned to pick up the books, leaving me confused. This quickly changed when he bent over to reach for the books on the floor, giving me a perfect view of his ass. Let me tell you, Jasper Whitlock has a mighty fine ass. (MOOD).

"You have a beautiful laugh." He smiled, I returned it.

Not long after that, I woke up, unfortunately. I begrudgingly got out of bed and took a shower, getting dressed for the day. I walked downstairs to see that dad had left for work already. I made myself breakfast as I waited for the Daily Prophet. 

I sat down when an owl came flying in holding, not the Daily Prophet, but a letter and it seemed to be Errol, the Weasley's owl. I took the letter from his claws and gave him an owl treat before he left. Well not before Casper could get a swat in. I sat back down and read the letter.

Hayden,

As much as I would like to believe you are safe in Forks, I would much rather you here at the Burrow where we can protect you. You know how much I worry about you. I know you haven't spent very much time with your father in the past few years, but if you could come at the end of the month, it would ease my heart. Charlie will understand and he will agree with me.

With Love, Molly

As I read this I frowned, I didn't want to leave my father again, but I knew it was safer. If I was in England the death eaters would never know to come here for Charlie. As those thoughts came to my mind I ran upstairs to my bedroom and wrote back to Molly and used Remus's owl to send it. He had left his owl for me to use, as I didn't have one.

I told dad of what Molly had asked when he came home, and just like she said he would, he agreed with her.

Sorry, this such a short chapter I really didn't have too much for this chapter, I've also been working on other projects. But don't worry! I won't give up on this book! Also thank you all so much for 2.3k reads!!!!!!

Love y'all 

~M.F.Doe