Mine

Raven's POV
I can't believe I'm falling for beast boy, why?! He's such a fool... my fool. I hate it when he looks at other girls (yes... I meant terra) I absolutely hate her, she hurt Garfield! I'm just so mad at her! But... I'm kinda glad she did (don't take it the wrong way) I mean like without her I would've never helped beast boy with his heartache and then he helped me with mine... which I don't wanna talk about. Like seriously. That's my dark filthy past... anyway, we're talking about beast boy, the green changeling who always tries to make smile, the teenage boy that makes inappropriate and stupid jokes, with a goofy smile, and esmerald gorgeous eyes and green messy hair, he's literally perfect. Damn I'm falling for him. Well what a can I do... I guess I'll just have to die to forget my stupid feelings. What. A. Shame.
Speaking of which...
"Hey mama", a soft voice said behind me. I instantly smiled knowing it was Garfield. "Garfield", I nodded my head. He smirked and sat next to me in the couch. I tried to ignore his presence but he was too noticeable... I kinda enjoyed that but kept my monotone voice. "What's up", I said not looking up from my book.
Beast boy's POV
She's so cute. I love it when she reads long boring books so I can stare at her angelical beauty longer. "Nothing", I said quickly. She just smiled and looked up from her book I turned my head away but still got caught in the act. Damn Rae.
"You know I can sense emotions, right?", she said making me blush, my skin did not cover anything tho (even though it's green it does not want to help me) I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Uh... yeah?", I said almost whispering.
'Seriously beast boy? What's wrong with you? Just tell her the truth! She'll know if you're lying anyway so yeah, tell her.' Beast said inside my head. I rolled my eyes. 'Yeah right. What's the truth then?'. I didn't suspect an answer. 'Dude. You literally love her! Just tell her and make her our mate! I'm pretty sure she won't resist this'. I imagined beast wiggling his eyebrows and laughed quietly. He's right, maybe I should tell her. I looked up to her and stared into her beautiful eyes, I felt her eyes travel deep down into my soul, searching for an answer. I couldn't look away from her beauty but then cyborg walked in and broke our trance.
"Hey lovebirds", he laughed. I blushed and looked at Rae... she's blushing too! Cute.
I laughed nervously. "C-cy! What's up dude", he just stared at me with a 'I know what's up' look. Great.
"We'll finish later", Raven said walking away, I knew what she meant but what will I tell her? Man! She's making me go crazy! I can't believe I fell so hard! I mean who wouldn't? She's literally perfect! I've seen her bright side, I like her bright side. Actually I like all her sides, especially passion! *winks*. Anyway, I like her a lot. I think I've liked her since I met her. I don't care if she's half demon, she's still perfect in my eyes. I just hate it how she preferred malchior over me!... he's an idiot! A fake! He lied to her and broke her heart! Wait... what am I saying... the same thing happened to me... yikes! Well I just hate him for hurting MY Rae! I honestly wanted to kill him but Rae Rae didn't let me... never mind, what was I doing? Oh right... what can I tell Rae... it has to be something true... Um maybe I can ask her to help me?... with something? Ugh I'm so bad at this stuff... 'JUST TELL HER ALREADY', beast screamed in my head. 'Oh hey beast', silence. 'Wanna help me?', I asked. Silence remained. 'FINE', I said annoyed. "Just tell her already", I mimicked his voice.
"Tell me what", raven said behind me. "AH", I jumped making her giggle softly. I LOVE IT WHEN SHE GIGGLES. "H-hey Rae... didn't see you there...", I whispered nervously, I scratched the back of my neck looking down. "Garfield", she said making me look up to her confused.
Raven's POV
I can feel he's shyness and love radiating from his body... what's up with him? "Yes", he said. I could hear fear in his voice. "Tell me", I said but he just stared at me. "Garfield?", I repeated loudly. What's with him?
"Oh-uh, sorry mama", he whispered making me anxious. He's being so shy! This is nothing like him!
I grabbed his hand and made a portal guiding us to the roof. I looked back at him, he looked so surprised and I couldn't help but giggle softly. He blushed and looked at our hands, still together. I quickly pulled my hand away making me blush. "Now tell me", I said walking towards him. He blushed again at our closeness. I didn't realise we were only two foot away from each other. I noticed he closed his eyes and breathed slowly. Then he opened them and with a cute smile showing his fang he walked towards me making our closeness be only one or less foot away. I stared in awe and didn't realise he called my name. He grabbed my hands and the trance I was into quickly shut me out. "Gar?", I asked blushing. "Rae", he said smiling. I smiled too, not very sure why. "I wanted to tell you...", I looked at him confused and hopeless. He's probably just gonna tell me how he loves terra, or maybe it's just one of his pranks... "When I saw you for the first time my heart knew you were the one I would cherish, Ive always wanted to see or make you smile and laugh, it's my pleasure to annoy you even though you might get mad sometimes... I think you're perfect in every single way and I just can't help it but... I-I love you Rae...", he quickly said kissing my cheek. I-I... he... what! I looked at him surprised, his smile disappeared and in his eyes I could see rejection. I didn't know what to say so I quickly leaned in and kissed him. His lips were warm and soft, he definitely was a good kisser. Wait... I'm kissing beast boy? Oh Azar! My first kiss? Wow.
We pulled away slowly and a smile formed in both of us. He chuckled still surprised. "I love you Gar", I said without thinking. His smile grew twice the size it was and kissed me again. When we pulled away I heard something behind us. "Cyborg", I said turning around. I sensed him behind the door were the stairs were. "Uh Dude", beast boy said running towards him. He could see him too, I ran behind him. Cyborg quickly ran downstairs and I stopped Beast boy. "Come here", i said grabbing his hand. He looked at me and blushed again. I made a portal to Cyborg's room and we walked in interlocking our fingers. I felt safe with him by my side. We hid behind his bed. Two seconds later cyborg came in tired from running. I looked at beast boy and he nodded. It was like he read my mind. We jumped scaring cyborg. He fell and ran to the door. I quickly locked it and laughed with Garfield. "I got him mama", he said walking to his buddy. "G-guys...", cyborg said trying to calm down. "Why were you spying on us", I said walking next to beast boy. "I-I'm Sorry... I had to know what he was supposed to tell ya... I mean... he's been over you since he met you... I needed to know if he was going to ask you out", he said out of breath. I blushed and looked at Garfield in awe. He blushed too and hit cyborg. "Ouch!", cyborg screamed making me smile. I high fived beast boy and grabbed his hand. "If you ever spy on us again I will get you", he nodded quickly and I smiled. "Good job mama", beast boy said while closing the door. "Thanks", I said kissing his cheek. He immediately turned red. I giggled and hugged him tightly. his warmth quickly travelled through my body, I felt sparkles in my stomach knowing he was mine. Not Terra's. Mine.