"I knew it"

Raven's POV
'Why beast boy.'I thought. 'Why do I have to like him' I've been feeling strange feelings towards him lately. And I think they are getting worse. Every time I see him I blush instantly. I think I might be in love. But I know he doesn't feel the same way. He's with Terra. I don't like her but he seems to be happy with her so I just need to get him off my mind. "Hey Rae", his voice was soft and made me smile. "Garfield", I greeted him. He smiled. "Hey beasty", Terra's annoying voice came along. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen. I didn't dare to look back. I didn't need to see her face again.
"Let's go out tonight", she said teasingly. "Sorry terra. I'm staying here.", he said looking down. She sighed and said "you're so boring I wish I had a better boyfriend", and walked away. "Are you okay Gar?", poor him, I wanted to smack terra but I knew that beast boy wouldn't like that so I instantly stopped myself. He looked at me sadly. "Do you feel like watching a movie tonight", I tried to make him smile and it kinda worked. "Sure Rae", he walked to his room and closed the door softly. Oh how I hated terra right now.
(4 hours later)
"Beasty I'm going out with some friends", terra said walking away not even looking at him. I rolled my eyes. Garfield you could do better than that. Beast boy opened his mouth to say something but then closed it. Terra walked away without even saying goodbye. I'm pretty sure she was cheating on him. I felt sad cause he really liked her, or at least he did.
"What movie are we watching", he asked me sitting in the couch sitting next to me. "I don't really care", I whispered sadly. Beast boy smiled a little and picked a movie. It was okay. But after a few minutes I fell asleep.
Beast boy's POV
I looked down to find raven sleeping. She was like the sleeping beauty, only prettier. I was amazed on her angelic look. I loved raven, I was sure about that. But terra. I didn't know what to do. I kinda liked terra but she annoyed me now. She was always at the bar with her 'friends' who surprisingly were all boys and older than her. I was pretty sure she was cheating and I wanted to break up with her. But I just didn't know how. I looked down again and found raven opening her eyes slowly. Her eyes were beautiful. A dark purple with her long eyelashes stared at me. Man I think I'm in love. "Hey mama", I smiled. She blushed, cute. "I need your help", I really trusted raven, we've eventually became closer but when terra noticed she told me to stay away. I didn't of course but raven did. I was sad about that. "Whatever you need", she whispered softly. I blushed and smiled. "I wanna break up with terra", I said making her eyes widened. "You what?", she said a bit loudly. "You heard it", I said looking down. "Why", she said confused. "I think she's cheating on me and I don't like her, she's annoying", i whispered. She smiled but then grabbed my hand. "I'll help you", then she told me stuff to talk with my heart, and not to fear terra cause she was just a stupid girl who didn't know what she was missing. She told a lot of stuff, I listened carefully to every word that came out of her mouth. Her lips where bright pink. I really wanted to kiss her but I couldn't just yet. She saw me staring and punched me playfully. "Hey! Are you listening?", then giggled. She was the cutest human I mean half demon I've ever seen. I just wanted her to be mine. "Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am", she laughed and stared at me. We heard the elevator doors open and saw terra, with a bottle in her hand, not drunk enough to realise that raven was there too. "Beastyyy", she said walking to me. I had a disgusted look on my face. Seriously how come I never noticed that I was dating this thing. She looked really bad but I didn't care. "Why is she here", terra said pointing at raven who just hid in the couch behind me. "She's helping me", i said firmly. "What?", terra says stupidly. I rolled my eyes. "Terra we need to talk", I said grabbing her wrist and sitting her down. I saw raven walk away giving me a cute smile. I smiled back but then I looked back at terra who saw me. I was a bit scared.
Raven's POV
I'm a bit scared of what might terra do to him. So I stayed behind the door hearing everything. "What was that about?", terra said I could sense nervousness in beast boy's body. "Terra listen to me", he said firmly, leaving me shocked. "This isn't working", he said. "I want to break up". "Is it because you're in love with that demon?", she said aggressively. I gasped. "She's not a demon!", i heard Garfield scream. I don't like terra calling me a demon but I enjoyed listening to Garfield defend me. "So now you're gonna defend her huh?", she said screaming at him. "Yes!", beast boy said. I could imagine Terra's look on her face. I laughed a little.
Beast boy's POV
Of course I'm going to defend raven! She's the love of my life! Terra laughed madly and fell on the floor. "She'll never love such a stupid beast!", she said still laughing. I let a tear slowly go to my cheek. She was pure evil. She never loved me. "Take that back", I heard raven behind me. Terra sighed. "You. He'll never love you. You're a demon! A witch! Nobody likes you!", she laughed. "Terra get the hell out of here", I said pointing to the door. Terra stopped laughing and quickly got up. "What did you say to me?", she said aggressively. "HE SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE", raven screamed behind me now walking towards terra. Terra was shocked but then understood and silently walked out of the room to the elevator. "I was cheating on you anyway!", she screamed. I looked at raven. She had tears in her face. I stood up and softly hugged her. She was a little tense but then hugged me back. "Thanks", I said smiling. She didn't reply though, she still looked sad about what terra said. "Rae... you know everything that terra said isn't true, right? I love you... just the way you are. Terra was just jealous I didn't feel that way about her", I looked down. She touched my cheek with her hand and leaned over to me. And suddenly I felt her lips on mine. I could feel her lips were warm and slowly we pulled away. I smiled and blushed. "I love you too Garfield". I closed my eyes slowly, hoping this moment to never end. And hugged her tightly until we both fell asleep on the couch.