The energy we need

Robin's POV
I don't know why but Beast boy seems to lost his energy. He is not sick but he gets tired easily.
I don't know what's going on.
Cyborg's POV
I'm worried about beast boy... he seems lifeless. Like if he was a ghost. We don't know what's going on... yesterday he was fine but today... I really don't know.
Starfire's POV
Poor friend Beast boy. He seems to miss friend raven. She left yesterday and friend Beast boy was really the sad... friend raven will come back tomorrow. And I think friend Beast boy will be the happy again.
Beast boy's POV
I'm worried about raven, i know she'll come back tomorrow but I want her to come back now. I miss her.. honestly I think I'm being a bit selfish cause I just want her to myself... but without her I feel empty, dead, like if I was a ghost. I don't have energy and it freaks me out to think she's in danger... even though she just went to visit some 'old friends'. I'm not jealous... I think... I just need her to be here... with me.
I've been in my room all day. I can't be bothered to get up and eat. I'm just sad and depressed. Everyone thinks that I'm sick... except starfire, she knows what's going on.
Raven's POV
I miss Beast boy... it sounds stupid and all but I miss his goofy smile, his stupid jokes, I miss him flirting with me and trying to make me smile. I know I might be extremely rude sometimes but in my defence... I can't help it.
I miss Beast boy. A lot. And even though I'm with my friends, I just wanna see him. I miss his annoyance and his soft green hair... I think... I think in love with beast boy.
Without him I felt empty. Like I had no soul and I didn't like that feeling. I felt tired and without energy.
"Rachel!", my friend Tina said. I gasped, I guess I wasn't paying attention to them. "Sorry", I said looking down. "Who do you miss so much", my friend Ross said. I blushed instantly thinking of beast boy. I completely forgot they could sense emotions just like me. "Um a f-friend", okay I admit it... I want him to be more than a friend. "A friend? He seems more than a friend to me", Tina said teasing me. They weren't even laughing but thats how demons tease each other. With seriousness. "Okay fine", I said rolling my eyes. "Do we know this 'friend'", Ross asked smiling. "No", I whispered loud enough for them to hear me. "I see", Tina said smiling at Ross. "We know that feeling", He said grabbing Tina's hand. "Wait... are you guys in a relationship?", I looked at them. They nodded. I congratulated them and a small smile appeared in my face. "If you miss him so much... just go get him", Ross said giving me a small hug. I smiled. "Thanks", they nodded giving me permission to go. I packed my stuff and with my magic did a portal. I walked in it smiling. On the other side it was dark. I guessed that it was probably like 1am. I walked in the common room and smiled. "I'm home", I whispered. I looked around and saw him. "Rae?", he asked really tired. "Garfield", I greeted him blushing a little. "Rae!", he said running to me. I smiled.
He hugged me and surprisingly I hugged him back. "You're back!", he whispered to himself. I blushed.
"When did you grow so much", I asked feeling his heart beat. He looked down at me and smiled. "I was waiting for you to notice", I blushed and pulled away. "I missed you", I whispered. He blushed and kissed my forehead guiding me to the couch. "I missed you too", I couldn't help but giggle. He smiled and cuddled with me. I was so happy to be back. I missed this. I missed him. Even though he's still annoying, but I like his annoyance so it's okay.