Chapter 15: "We will fight..."

ابدأ من البداية

_______________Tay's POV

_______________
Tay's POV

              Waking up wrapped around the body of someone you love both naked is the best feeling you can have in a cold dawn. The sun is not yet up but I woke up early knowing that we need to head back to Bangkok. I stared at Newwie's face for a while diving in his beauty. How did I get so lucky? If this could've been a month ago I would've cringe at the idea of laying with a man naked in this intimate position, but with Newwie it feels amazing and there's a bizarre feeling of great contentment in my heart. My life had changed in a month since I met him.  I am still not attracted with guys, but I am very much in love with Newwie and only him I am attracted to. It's as if there's a strong string pulling us together that no matter how we resist each other that string is stronger and get stronger every day.

              Last night was a testament of how strong that connection we have. Thou, we didn't really do it in way to connect our physical self, but feeling him, tasting him and swallowing him as he did to me was beyond my expectation. I can remember every sensation he gave me, how he lick every part of my body. I felt my erection starting to grow and pressed it harder to him. He moved and moan for a while before opening his eyes. He gave me that angelic smile and planted a peck on my lips.

              "Good morning, Tay"

              "Good morning babe..." I answered and cuddled him tightly feeling the heat from his body.

              "We need to get going...is Khun Yaa coming back this morning?" He asked.

              "Probably....maybe she's on her way here already. She too is an early riser..." Newwie immediately got up but I held on his hand and grabbed him back. I didn't know how we had a very comfortable sleep cuddled in the sofa. After our sensual moment last night we didn't have enough energy to move in one of the rooms on the third floor.

              "Tay, we need to get going..." I smiled and half laughed at his reaction.

              "It's okay..." I said teasing him. But he didn't try to let go of me this time.

              "Tay...do you want Khun Yaa and the girls see us like this? Naked?" We heard the sound of a car's engine probably parking down stairs. Newwie used his strength to get away from me. He scrambled picking up his clothes and throwing my clothes to me.

              "Get up and fix yourself!" He said in a panic mode...I laughed and didn't move a bit. "Tay! Get up!" I enjoyed watching him get dressed while freaking out and I can't stop myself from laughing. I heard the door downstairs opened and footsteps from the stairs coming up. "Tay!" He said and grabbed the blanket to cover me up.

              "Oh you're up early..." Said Khun Yaa. Newwie is so stressed out. "Are you okay Newwie?" She asked and asked the girls to go straight to the kitchen.