Chapter 11: Magma Burst

"Drake Death Machine operated by Vanta Drake" Vanta Drake gets ready with the death machine's weaponry, "Wow! This death machine...railgun, minigun, nuclear missile!" He shoots Violet Piercer with his machine gun, shooting Violet Piercer at a fast rate, suddenly, while trapped, Violet Piercer hears a loud footstep, suddenly, "EMERALD BARRAGE!" Violet Piercer gets hit rapidly by Vanta Drake and Emerald Guardian, until suddenly "PLASMA DAGGER!" Crimson Demon flies at a fast rate and stabs Violet Piercer.

Suddenly they heard a voice "I'll be your opponent instead!" The Union 3 were rapidly hit by the nuclear missiles, injuring them, Crimson Demon looks at the fog, slowly disappearing, the attacker was revealed to be Platinum Mammoth, Crimson Demon tried to run and destroy the Mammoth Satellite but he was hit by the nuclear bombs, but suddenly, Emerald Guardian realises that it is not the Platinum Mammoth they knew, "Crimson Demon, take this!" Emerald Guardian threw an EMP bomb to Crimson Demon, the silver base of Platinum Mammoth turned into red, black spikes are covering her shoulder, her eyes are now purple instead of green.

Emerald Guardian asks what happened, Platinum Mammoth replied with "Who's Platinum Mammoth? I am
Bloody Mammoth!" Crimson Demon charges his plasma blade and tries to attack Bloody Mammoth, Gwen attack Tatsuya with Violet Piercer's weapon, "how did you get that?" Gwen told Crimson Demon "Obviously my master gave me that power" Bloody Mammoth then used her ultimate move "Blood Tornado!" It knocks down all the union 3 and escapes with Violet Piercer.

"It's not over...Gwen...I'm here to save you! SPEED VORTEX!" Crimson Demon unlocks his jetpack and wings, his unparalleled speed catches the Bloody Satellite, his arm opens, his will to save Gwen makes his hand glows, "PLASMA TORNADO!" Crimson Demon spins really fast, "Oh shit, the wind has disturbed my satellite's engine!" said Bloody Mammoth, Crimson Demon throws an EMP grenade to the satellite, causing the satellite to stop functioning, Crimson Demon uses his plasma dagger to stop Violet Piercer, but suddenly Bloody Mammoth kicks him to a place far away. "It's okay, my Wind Catcher still can catch them!" Said Crimson Demon, suddenly with his speed, Violet Piercer chases Crimson Demon and tries to use his melted nails to stab Crimson Demon, Tatsuya dodges it and stabs Violet Piercer instead, "You got me there Tatsuya...but I'm not..done" Violet Piercer turns to the back and destroys his wings. "ARGHHH" Crimson Demon screams as his wings are ripped out by Violet Piercer, Violet Piercer took the wings and ate the wings, suddenly, wings came out from Violet Piercer's back, he flew up and ran away with Gwen.

Ken and Daisuke went to school to look for Tatsuya, but Tatsuya ran away from them, they followed him, but they saw Tatsuya crying on the hallway, they asked what's wrong, Tatsuya told them "Takeshi..that son of a bitch! He took Gwen, and now my wings?!" Ken told Tatsuya "We'll find and hunt that son of a bitch"

During the assembly, Takeshi greeted and talked about school, suddenly he looked at Tatsuya, he started grinning, after the assembly, the Kendo Club gets ready to practice, Takeshi attacked and dodged smoothly, during the fight, Tatsuya, Ken and Daisuke logged on and challenged Takeshi,

"What's wrong? Trying to get back your wings? Don't worry, if you give me 100,000 life points, I'll give it back" Crimson Demon activates his jetpack and attacks Violet Piercer "Then I'll take it back by force!" Tatsuya uses his plasma dagger to try stabbing Takeshi, but Takeshi activates his Generator Shocker, he threw Tatsuya down to the metal car, Violet Piercer flew up to space "Finally some peace!"

Tatsuya stands up, suddenly he was stopped by Emerald Guardian, "this is my showtime, finally!" Emerald Guardian unleashes his power from the Magma boss, his fists turns into lava flowing, his eyes turns red instead of blue, his rune logo becomes lava, "EMERALD! Burning Guardian!" Burning Guardian uses his lava fists to smash down Violet Piercer, with his full strength, he burns down the Bloody Satellite.

"I have the full power of Magma!" Emerald Guardian punches Bloody Mammoth, knocking her down
"Fucking hell, Magma is strong" Bloody Mammoth uses her judgement blooder to drown Emerald Guardian in blood, the blood turns to steam with his extreme heat, Crimson Demon wakes up, "This...mother...ff..fucker Violet Piercer is the one you should fight"
Emerald Guardian then sets Crimson Demon's jetpack in fire, he releases his jetpack "it worked! It's faster now" He reaches for Violet Piercer, who is currently in space, he tries to punch Violet Piercer, his arm starts to burn, "Just a little bit! Hang on Wind Catcher!" He flies to Violet Piercer "BURNING! FIST!" and punches him with his burning fist

Violet Piercer falls down to earth, hitting the same metal car that Crimson Demon fell, "That's karma, bitch" Violet Piercer tries to behead Crimson Demon but Crimson Demon uses his plasma dagger to break Violet Piercer's blade, Crimson Demon tries to stab him but Violet Piercer breaks every equipment he has, his legs multiplies, his body expands, his arms turns into blades and catches Crimson Demon with his claws "I never thought I have to use my real form to just deal with you, YOU! almost killed me 3 times, I've had enough!" Just before Violet Piercer cuts off Crimson Demon's head, his body turned to normal after getting shot by Gwen "Our deal is for me to work for you and not kill him" Violet Piercer screams "SCREW THAT DEAL!" Gwen uses her Mammoth Satellite to heal herself and Crimson Demon "I still have my original Mammoth Satellite, now, if you kill my old friends, I'll not be your helper"

To be continued