Chapter 8: True Piercer

Start of Arc 2
January 1st 2057

Tatsuya and Gwen walks to school "Isn't the first day so exciting!" Gwen laughs "Yea...no." Tatsuya saw Eve walking and greeted, "Hi Eve! Long time to see, even though we're neighbours.." Eve laughs "You got a nice sense of humour there!" as Tatsuya walks to the school, the principal announces "Alright students, we will be announcing your classes this year, if you get 2-D or below, you will have to go home later than other classes above since you will have extra lessons" Tatsuya looks at Ken at their school , he then messaged Ken.

"How did you get here?!" Ken said "I have an activity that lets me stay at junior high for one year hehe" Tatsuya waits for the announcement... "Eve, 2-A+" Daisuke, 2-B" "Gwen, 2-B" "Ken, 1-A" Tatsuya, 2-D" Tatsuya was shocked, "I HAVE EXTRA LESSONS?!?! NOOOOOOO!" Everyone looks at Tatsuya, Tatsuya shouts "MR. Sakuto! Is this even correct?!" The Principal replies "You should've studied more, Tatsuya, don't forget that you have extra lessons with Mr Val De Mart"
Tatsuya shouts "Mr Val De Mart?!" , he walks to his class, disappointed, and sad.

He walks to his class, but he saw the senior Takeshi, walking to the class 3-A+, "damn, Takeshi is really smart, he got to the best class" Tatsuya looks at Eve, he feels really disappointed, he logs into Underworld to cope with his "sadness" but he saw Gwen, using her Platinum Mammoth to kill dummies, Tatsuya asks, "what's wrong?" Gwen replies "almost all of my classmates are dumbasses!" Gwen shoots the dummy while shouting "DIE! DIE! DIE!" he logs out and leaves Gwen alone

It's now kendo practice match, the first round starts with the chairman of the Kendo club, the ace of the club, Takeshi, with his swift movements he dodged and attacked his opponent swiftly, Tatsuya looks at Takeshi but it looks like his attacks are fast, Tatsuya asks "he's predicting the enemy's move flawlessly, it's like he can see through the future," Daisuke looks at Takeshi, "Impossible....." Tatsuya asks what's wrong, Daisuke just said nothing.

Tatsuya went to investigate and tries to find out if he is an Underworlder, but he suddenly was blinded and opened his eyes, he walks into the boy's locker to dig out his Implant file, but instead he knocked his head, he woke up to see that it was not the direction to the boy's locker, but a wall, students laughed Tatsuya, he teared up and ran to the rooftop.. "it clearly was the boy's locker, but my head was knocked by a wall.." he walks to the floor and realises that it indeed is a wall

He went back to the classroom to get mocked by his classmates and his teacher, he runs into the toilet in anger, he walks according to the sign, but this time, he ran inside the girl's toilet, he runs outside and whispered "What..?" He looks back at the directory and it leads to the girl's toilet, Tatsuya was furious, he runs back to the classroom and thought about what happened. The bell rang and they went to lunch, Tatsuya told the Union 4 what truly happened, Ken explains that his implant has been hacked, and was in-fact tricked with a visual masking.
He and Gwen then walked alone to the tree and discussed about the culprit, suddenly they heard a voice, "Talking about my hacking? Tatsuya?" Tatsuya looks back and saw Takeshi, Tatsuya asks "Why did you hack my I.C.S(Implant Chip System)?!"

Takeshi told Tatsuya "You tried to investigate about my kendo skills, if I didn't hack your I.C.S you would've exposed me, obviously I didn't want that" Tatsuya said "You basically just admitted that you're cheating during the Kendo matches" Takeshi said "So you want to determine who is superior? We duel then" Takeshi stabs a L.C (Linking Chip, it's purpose is to sync people's I.C.S while plugged in) to Tatsuya's I.C.S, he opens Underworld. Tatsuya looks at Takeshi, Tatsuya's eye dilates, "You...You are Violet Piercer!" Takeshi tells Tatsuya "I felt surprised that you didn't know that already" Violet Piercer starts using his Metal Blade to try slashing Crimson Demon's chest, trying to destroy his armor, Tatsuya opens his armour and flies to destroy his Metal Blade, but suddenly Takeshi said "Equipment change, Generator Shocker" Violet Piercer's metal blade turns into an electric gun and stuns Crimson Demon, "I guess murdering the Yellow Leader would benefit me this much" Tatsuya was shocked "Y...You're saying that you killed one of the top 9!?" Takeshi laughed "Not one, but four" , he kicks Tatsuya like a trashcan "You are nothing more than a delusional idiot" he grabs Tatsuya's armour and breaks it, Tatsuya laughed, "It will be back when I respawn!" Takeshi laughed back "I guess you are right, finisher, Permanent Destroy!" He destroys Crimson Demon's armour, Tatsuya screams "NOO!!"

Violet Piercer laughed at Crimson Demon, "Gonna cry now?" Crimson Demon tries to punch Violet Piercer but he crushes and shatters Crimson Demon's arm with ease, he steps on Crimson Demon's head hard enough to completely shatter it.
Tatsuya woke up, with Takeshi smiling and him, Tatsuya tosses the LC at Takeshi and runs away.

Takeshi grabs Gwen, "You do want to be my dog? Right?" He licks Gwen's ear ,Gwen pushes Takeshi to run away but he grabs Gwen's skirt "Do you think you can just run away? Let me give you a deal, if you work with me, I will not kill Crimson Demon" Gwen looks at Takeshi, she looks at him while she is scared "what should I do?" Takeshi gropes Gwen, ready to assault her, but suddenly the bell rang, Takeshi said "what a disappointment, I had fun...looking forward to our cooperation"

Gwen falls to the ground, thinking about what Takeshi did to her, she shouts at Takeshi "I'm going to tell the teacher!" Takeshi laughs, "I'm the head prefect, do you expect the teacher to believe you? A class skipper? HAHAHA!"