Chapter 10: Drake Scyther

Platinum Mammoth heals Violet Piercer, "Hahaha! Meet my lovely assistant! Platinum Mammoth" Ken's hand starts to shiver, his sadness turns into anger, "VANTA SHOT!" Violet Piercer dodges the attack and uses his ultimate move, "DEMONIC DESTROYER!" Violet Piercer breaks his equipments to reveal his deadly arm, he uses the melting hand to make his nails about 1000 degrees hot, he runs at a high speed and stabs Vanta Drake, then uses his Piercer tail to sting Vanta Drake, poisoning Vanta Drake.

Vanta Drake dies, but quickly messaged Tatsuya "don't worry, I still have 109 life points to spare" Crimson Demon felt relieved "I thought you died!" Vanta Drake told Crimson Demon that he wouldn't die that easily

Platinum Mammoth walks away, but Crimson Demon chased her, but as Crimson Demon flew, Platinum Mammoth shot him "Did you really think I helped him because I was forced? No, I did it willingly" Crimson Demon tried to attack Platinum Mammoth but was quickly shot down by Platinum Mammoth.
1 Month Later
Tatsuya's hands are recovered, his suspension were over, he went to school, but everyone looks at him disgusted, even the teachers, he talks to himself "it's just a misunderstanding Tatsuya...I will find the proof!" Tatsuya runs to the class and starts the lesson.

During recess, he went to a table, they kicked him out, they also lied to him that the seat was taken, he eventually ate on the toilet, he heard people calling him a "pervert" and should be arrested, he cried silently at the toilet stall. After recess, he went out from his hiding hole, suddenly he was ambushed and was punched by a bully, Tatsuya asked angrily "What's your problem?!" The bully replies "I do not have a problem, but I have a problem looking at a sex offender" Tatsuya said "Punch me if you think that way" the bully eventually punched Tatsuya until his face starts swelling and bleeding, the teachers looked at him and gave him a warning since they do not believe what Tatsuya said.

Ken looked at Tatsuya, he expressed some concerns over Tatsuya but Tatsuya just said "it's okay, I'll just drop out.." Tatsuya walks to his class, Ken eventually confronted Takeshi.

"Stop bothering Tatsuya! Do you know that accusing him of molestation has made Tatsuya a victim to bullies?!" Takeshi laughs maniacally "I guess my plan worked" Ken told Takeshi "If you don't stop this then I'll kill you!" Takeshi laughed yet again "Wow! Death threats!" Takeshi tries to punch Ken but Daisuke came and blocked Takeshi's fist with his hands, "I do not respect someone that is willing to punch a 10 year old" he punches Takeshi's stomach, but suddenly Daisuke heard Takeshi whispering "Jailbreak" Takeshi's body starts to move faster and does a feint on Daisuke, "I heard that! You have jailbroken Underworld didn't you?!" Takeshi laughed and stepped on Daisuke's face "What's wrong with that? Haahahah" Daisuke realised the reason why he aced in kendo and sports is because of the jailbroken Underworld.

"Takeshi...I knew it...you have used jailbroken Underworld to cheat on Kendo and sports, you are a despicable bit-" said Daisuke before getting kicked like a trash can "Daisuke..you really are annoying, I should've killed you"
Ken stops Takeshi from getting hit and shouts "JAILBREAK!" Ken and Takeshi gets into a fight, while accelerated, Ken starts to target for the face but Takeshi, grasps Ken's hand and uses his legs to push Ken, the speed became normal again, Daisuke opened his eyes wide "Did you......have jailbroken Underworld?" Ken, while injured said "I'll explain later".

Takeshi then walked to the principal's office, "Mr Sakuto, while I was relaxing, suddenly Daisuke and Ken tried to attack me" Mr.Sakuto, the principal then called Ken and Daisuke, "you young men should know not to resort to violence! Why did you attack Takeshi!" Daisuke tried to explain but Mr. Sakuto does not seem to believe anything coming out of Daisuke's mouth, they later were suspended for 3 days.

During their suspension, Ken and Daisuke were still thinking how to take Violet Piercer down, Ken realised that he has enough parts to build the ultimate death machine. Daisuke slams the table and asks Ken "Tell me! Why did you jailbreak Underworld!" Ken sighs "when I started playing, I was greedy, I wanted to ace in everything, until I found out the jailbroken Underworld, now I know...I shouldn't have done it"

They challenged Takeshi to a duel, Violet Piercer appears, "a 2v1? What a bully!" Vanta Drake used his Vanta Railer to shoot Violet Piercer, "you have a railgun, I also have one! Diver Blaster!" Vanta Drake realised that Diver Blaster was the weapon of Blue Diver "How did you get that weapon from the deceased Blue Leader!?" Violet Piercer started laughing maniacally "HAHAHAHA! I killed him obviously!" Vanta Drake used his Vanta Railer once again while he is distracted, but suddenly, Violet Piercer tosses his two weapons, "equip, Piercer Violent" Violet Piercer blocks Vanta Drake's attack with ease, he used his new weapons "THIS IS MY ORIGINAL WEAPON! PIERCER VIOLENT!" he stabs Vanta Drake with his claws, but suddenly "I got you" Violet Piercer realises that the Vanta Drake he stabbed was a wooden dummy, Vanta Drake shouts "Summon! Drake Death Machine!" Something appeared from the sky, a spider like mechanical robot with a huge skull, Vanta Drake hops into the Death Machine "Machine Operated by Vanta Drake, ready to kill"

To be continued