Chapter 7: Glitch's End

2 days before the fight.

Tatsuya is at the Underworld, practicing his flight and his speed, suddenly encounters Gwen "Hey, wanna rematch?" Tatsuya dodges Gwen's nuclear rain with ease and quickly uses his light blade to cut open the Mammoth Satellite, Gwen's jaw drops "I thought you can't even touch the satellite?" Tatsuya explains "easy, training" Crimson Demon destroys the mammoth satellite, but suddenly, Vanta Drake ambushes, trying to shoot Crimson Demon, they practiced for a long time.

Tatsuya spends his last day of school talking and chatting with Eve, he decides that he should just confess to Eve "Maybe I should...NO! It's too early, ughh it's the last day of school though" Tatsuya tries to confess but suddenly gets dragged by Gwen "Do you know how weird is it when you confess after knowing her for a week?!" Tatsuya said "It's the last day of school!" Gwen replies "You can try next year!" Tatsuya looks down "I guess you're right.." Tatsuya said bye to Eve and starts going to the canteen, he meets his senior, Takeshi Komura, he winks at Tatsuya, Tatsuya said in his mind "maybe he just knows me..."

The holidays has just started, Tatsuya starts to practice by himself, he started to cut open the wood with a short amount of time, but suddenly we saw Glitch Killer "Oh..shit..Log out log out log OUT!" He logs out in fear he felt fear, he messages Ken about the incident. They started practicing together, their accuracy, their speed, their defence, but everytime they practiced, Aqua Speeder didn't show up, Tatsuya felt angry and said "Does he think he is good already?!" Gwen replies "leave him be, he will regret it" but Tatsuya realises his arms starts to glow everytime he has a strong willpower, Ken told him "It seems like you gave achieved the Will Ability" Tatsuya asks him, "What is WillAbility?" Ken replies "It's when someone reaches a deep and powerful willpower, your willpower will become a weapon, but it is very hard to achieve the full power of Will Ability" Tatsuya looks at his arm...he stares into it, but a small flame sparked, Ken explains Tatsuya is a person with very strong willpower.

The day of the match.

Crimson Demon, Platinum Mammoth, Vanta Drake, Emerald Guardian and Aqua Speeder are now ready to battle Glitch Killer, they lured Glitch Killer and they are now ready, Aqua Speeder reaches for Glitch Killer and instantly gets knocked down, Platinum Mammoth whispered to Crimson Demon "I told you" Vanta Drake snipes Glitch Killer, while Emerald Guardian is using a shield to save them from critical attacks, Crimson Demon starts focusing on his hands, when he reaches Glitch Killer, only a spark came out, he falls into the ground, Gwen activates the Mammoth Satellite and shoots Glitch Killer, causing a significant damage, but Crimson Demon wakes up he uses his flight to lure Glitch Killer, he summons a rope and crashes Glitch Killer into the building, he flies up and dive kicks Glitch Killer, they thought it worked, but it's still alive, Platinum Mammoth had enough, she uses her Nuclear Death and causing Glitch Killer to fall,

Glitch Killer runs to the Mammoth Satellite and destroys the satellite, Gwen shouts in pain, before Glitch Killer manages to kill Gwen, Aqua Speeder stabs a hole in Glitch Killer's back causing it to stab Aqua Speeder, "It's alright..I got your backs" he disappears, Crimson Demon shouts "HAYATO!" as Crimson Demon's rage increase, he punches Glitch Killer with his full might "DO A GROUP FINISH!" but before they did it, Glitch Killer knocks them all down. They tried to stand up but they couldn't, Crimson Demon tried flying but his wings wouldn't spread, his eyes widened, "I lost it..my wings..." Crimson Demon's life flashed, his birth, his first word, learning to walk, he teared up "is this the end..for Crimson Demon? for me?" He cries, but he sees his father, his father told him to hold his hand, he held it and stands up, Crimson Demon's eye opened, he runs toward Glitch Killer but was hit, his armour slowly falls off, he tries to punch Glitch Killer but was choked, he tries to let Glitch Killer to release him, I shouts in pain "DAD! I'M COMING FOR YOU!"

Gwen shouts "Idiot! Idiot! You are not going to die you idiot!" Tatsuya realises he still have spare life points, he falls down, and sees his friends counting on him, his wings spread and his body lights up, his hands turn into blade, he flies up and stabs Glitch Killer, he ties Glitch Killer to a rope and swings Glitch Killer, his speed was almost the speed of light, he releases Glitch Killer, causing his body to go deep in the ground, he finishes it off by doing a dive kick, but suddenly Glitch Killer's corpse turns into an armour, it flied towards Aqua Speeder.

Tatsuya asks "How are you alive..?" Aqua speeder laughs "Haha! I used a clone, it worked well, the sword I stabbed it with is a rare sword made to absorb the powers of a player" Tatsuya shouts at him "Who do you think you are to betray us!" Aqua Speeder replies "I was never your friend" Aqua Speeder walks towards Violet Piercer, "good job Aqua" Violet Piercer laughs and taunts the Union 4, "You guys are foolish enough to think my helper would become your friend! Hahahaha!"

Tatsuya clenches his fist and tries to punch Violet Piercer, but Violet Piercer shocks his body with electricity "Yellow Generator's weapon surely is nice" he leaves the Union 4 alone and logs out. Tatsuya after logging out blocks Hayato from his contact list, he cried "Why did I believe him, why?!" He cried silently, he wipes his tear and walks back to his apartment to sleep.

November 30th 2056

End of Arc 1, To be continued on Arc 2.