Chapter 9: Fly high

Tatsuya looks at Takeshi angrily, he approaches Gwen but Gwen tells Tatsuya to not talk to her, Tatsuya walks away in disappointment, he walks to class, Gwen looks at Tatsuya, feeling guilty "I'm sorry.....Tatsuya" Tatsuya asks her what's wrong, but Gwen ran, Tatsuya walks to the boy's locker and changed to the P.E attire, during P.E, he was taunted by the school bullies "Run faster midget!" , he closes his ears and continue running, he tries to reach for the school cat, trying to outrun it, in reality, he wasn't able to conquer the speed like he did in the Underworld.
Tatsuya looks at Takeshi in disgust, but Takeshi turns his focus on Daisuke, who is trying to defeat him.

Tatsuya joins in "UNDERWORLD IN!" he looks at Daisuke, and Takeshi, ready to fight, Takeshi takes the first move and tries to cut off Daisuke's arm, Daisuke punches Takeshi "You know...I NEVER LIKED YOU!" Takeshi, shocks Daisuke with Generator Shocker "isn't it fun?" He throws Daisuke, causing him to nearly die, Tatsuya, Crimson Demon looks at Gwen, witnessing the battle, Violet Piercer goes to break his Generator Shocker, revealing his arm.

he chokes Crimson Demon, but as Crimson Demon tries to escape, Violet Piercer uses his liquified arm "How is it possible?!" Said Crimson Demon, Violet Piercer replies "My blood allows me to melt my arm, my melted arm is able to change shapes, looks like you didn't know" Crimson Demon swings Violet Piercer's melted arm while struggling, he said in his mind. "It's hot!" He releases Violet Piercer, hitting a huge metal crane, "it looks like...YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!" He rapidly slashes Crimson Demon's chest at a high speed causing Crimson Demon to bleed rapidly.

Violet Piercer uses his Diver Shark to shoot Crimson Demon to a far location. Crimson Demon struggles to stand up, he loses blood, the more he loses blood, the more hp he loses, until his blood gathered to become metal, his wings spreads and the metal forms on his body, becoming a better and stronger version of his old armour , the "Wind Catcher" his wings started glowing more than before, he flies at a fast rate "GOOOO!!!! WIND CATCHER!"

Violet Piercer shrieks, he was hit every second, Violet "how!?" Crimson Demon does a dive kick, 5 times per 2 seconds, Violet Piercer's prophet armour starts to crack, he breaks his Diver Shark and uses his melted hand to melt Crimson Demon's armour, but he's too fast to catch, with that speed, he stabs a hole in Violet Piercer, before he could finish Violet Piercer off, Violet Piercer logs out of the game.

Tatsuya tries to talk to Gwen during recess, but Gwen just avoids Tatsuya, Tatsuya tries to sit at other lunch tables, but everyone avoided him, suddenly, Tatsuya was called by the principal

"Tatsuya Myoko, class 2-D, you have been caught by the head prefect that you have been inside the girl's toilet for peeking" Tatsuya clenches his fists as his heart starts to boil "The head prefect, tried to molest Gwen!" The principal said "Is that so? Our head prefect Takeshi is the most hardworking, diligent and honest student in our school, we wouldn't believe him to do that"
The principal calls Gwen, but Gwen said "No he did not Mr. Sakuto, the one who tried to molest me was Tatsuya"

Tatsuya furiously slams the door and ran away from the office, he suddenly got a message that he was suspended for 1 week, Tatsuya cried on the rooftop "What did I do...why..Gwen, " Tatsuya waits for Gwen to leave for school, he asks "What happened?! Why did you back up that scumbag Takeshi!" Gwen replies "Because I wanted to, besides, you did tried to molest me", Tatsuya replies furiously "I DID NOT!" Takeshi followed Tatsuya, Tatsuya said "What do you fucking want!" Takeshi said "You called me a scumbag didn't you?"

Takeshi punches Tatsuya, his nose starts to bleed "I did nothing wrong, and I will find the proof, I will find justice, you fucking asshole!" Takeshi punches Tatsuya's face until his face starts to bleed, "I am not scared" Takeshi then grabs Tatsuya's hand, and broke it.

Tatsuya is in the hospital, with Daisuke and Ken, Daisuke said "it's okay, we will find the truth for you" Ken then said "I will protect you from this Violet Piercer.
Tatsuya realises that his Wind Catcher is the key to defeat Violet Piercer, but Tatsuya said that it only has been used up to 60% according to the game.
Ken told Tatsuya "Tatsuya, you have to fight Violet Piercer without any fear whatsoever!" Tatsuya realises that, he invites them to fight Takeshi.

They gather at the school park, waiting for Violet Piercer, as he arrives, Ken shoots Violet Piercer with his Vanta Railer, Emerald Guardian then punches Violet Piercer "Crimson Demon, just do it!" Tatsuya uses his Wind Catcher, without fears, his memories flash, his anger builds up, his memories, despair, happiness, sadness, fills up the Wind Catcher up to 100%, Tatsuya teleports infront of Violet Piercer and punches him with his full might.

Violet Piercer then uses his special move on him, Tatsuya said "It's not possible now!" His wings spread, flames come out from under his wings "I have a wing..and a jetpack at the same time!?" Tatsuya flies at a speed of 100 miles per hour, he does a dive kick up to 10 times per second, as he does more, Violet Piercer shouts "MAMMOTH!" Gwen comes out using her Mammoth Satellite and heals Violet Piercer. Tatsuya, Ken and Daisuke looks at Gwen, Tatsuya said "Why..why would you do that!?"

To be continued..