(Chapter 20)

Dan's POV:

I can feel my fists clench beside me. Luke just has a smug smirk on his face. (Y/N), however, looks terrified. She won't look up anymore and something about her just seems off. Either way she chose to stay with this weak ass idiot and I can't do shit about it.

"Here (Y/N) take your damn phone. I'm leaving." I toss the phone and she miraculously catches it.

"Later brat," I say eyeing Luke. As I leave them alone and I can hear (y/n) sniffle as Luke drags her away once again.

"Thanks... I'll see you Monday?" She asks, but Luke shoots her a dirty glare which just gets my blood stirring.

"I don't think so, you've done enough to hurt me. I don't ever want to see you again."

Your POV:

Dans words drove a wound deep into my soul. My heart felt as though millions of daggers were to penetrate it. He didn't know that Luke was putting me up to this and I also couldn't tell him in fear of being somehow punished by him. I felt hot tears begin to drip down my cheeks as I walked, or was dragged, along by him. I could hear Dan's exasperated sigh as we parted ways.

Phil's POV:

(y/n) seems so unhappy. I sure as hell don't want her to be with Luke. He can't have her. All he ever does is play around with girls and dumps them when he has his way with them. I just don't want to see her suffer that way and fall in love with the wrong guy.

They begin to walk away from Dan and I decide to follow them when I heard a sniffle come from (y/n).

Your POV:

Luke practically drags me as Dan's words are played over in my mind. He says something about making love all night long. I want to care, but I can't. I am going to be raped and all I can think about is Dan. Dan, Dan, Dan. He said I hurt him. He will never forgive me. This makes my heart ache more than it ever has in my life.

That's when I realize...I love Dan.
But, he hates me.

A pair of blinding white lights approaches me as I come to realize this. I feel a great pain in my side as I fly through the air and everything around me fades away.