(Chapter 11)

I pound the on the strangers back as I'm being hauled away from the library.

"Shhh." Says the stranger.

I begin to pound the strangers back even harder because you never know. There could be an axe murderer walking around on your schools campus.

"Hey (Y/L/N)

will you fucking chill already?" The stranger says with a slight accent.

"No. I will not 'fucking chill'. I don't even know who the hell you are and yet your taking me away from the library through dark empty hallways! For all I know you could be an axe murderer!" I cry out. Then he sets me on the floor.

"I don't think your best friend would murder you with an axe. Do you?"

Whaaaaaaat? But...my only guy best friend would have to be...PHIL!!! Oh thank goodness! He has to get me out of here. ASAP!

"Phil!" I squeal as I get up from the ground and hug him tightly.

"Noooo. I'm Casper the lion." He says sarcastically while I chuckle at his joke.

"Haha. Don't you mean Casper the ghost? But fine.Be sarcastic. Now...what are you doing here?!?"

"Well...let's just say I got detention too." He says and looks at the floor.

"What? Why?!?" I don't know why Phil would get detention. He's a pretty good student. He's like almost always the teachers pet.

"Well I wanted to spend time with my best friend." He says meekly.

I want to hug him so bad because he did this for me. Like. Wow. I love him so much.

"Um...(Y/N). You need to stop thinking out loud." He says and looks down at the floor again but I already see a red blush creeping up onto his pale white cheeks.

"Oh yeah. Haha well thanks a lot. Although I wish I would have found you earlier. I had to spend most of my time with that asshole Dan." Phil laughs at my hatred for Dan. We both have a disliking for him.

"So you do know we're locked in here...right?" I ask a now silent Phil.

"Yeah. I wonder if Mr. Calvin will remember to come get us." He says all nonchalant. While I start to panic.

"Oh my glob! Phil what if we're stuck here all through break! I can't have that. I need to study! I need to relax! I NEED FOOD!" I begin to panic.

Like. Food. Is. Life. I honestly don't care if you think I'm a fatass but I need food.

"Shit. We need to find food. Where are we gonna sleep? What are we gonna wear. How will I make my youtube videos? How will I survive without LION?????" Phil begins to rant and panic as well.

"Well you two can panic all you want but it's getting late now and I'm going to claim the couch for myself. See ya later." Dan begins to walk towards the library...that has a couch...to sleep on...

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" I yell as I begin to run at full speed and then hurl myself into the couch and it's cushions. I get all comfortable by the time Dan and Phil arrive.

"Hey get off. That's My couch." Dan begins to pick me up by the waist.

His hand travels to far up and hits my rib cage. Not knowing how ticklish I am. I squirm about in his arms and accidentally elbow him in the stomach.

"Oops! Forgot to warn you about my reflexes." I say trying to hold in giggles.

"(Y/N). Can. You. Warn. Me. Faster. Next. Time." He says in groans of pain. Wow. Didn't know if hurt that much...guess I don't know my own strength!