Chapter 22

Phil's POV

Shit! Where am I?
"Are you Phil Lester's mother?" I can hear the sound of machine beeps and ambulance sirens. The stench of alcohol and medicine is absolutely everywhere. My eyes slowly open as they adjust to the bright lights in the white room. I pick up my arm only to feel a shot of pain run up through it. "Fuck!" I yell unintentionally as my arm throbs.

"Oh, Mr. Lester, you're awake." A pretty, bleach blonde nurse walks in. Then, a woman who I definitely recognize, follows the nurse.

"Oh my gosh hun, what happened to you?" Mum looks directly at my arm and I notice for the first time why my arm hurt so much.

Dan's POV

Her body lies limply on the hospital bed. Her frail hands lay beside her, unmoving. The chest rises and falls, but only faintly. Those soft,(c/o/lips), lips that I love so much are slightly purple. The bags under her eyes look even darker than usual. I don't want to loose her. I tell the doctor to do all in his power. I can't help panicking. I left her... If I hadn't let her leave with Luke, maybe she wouldn't be here. She wouldn't be in a coma! I love her too much and too see her in this state, I can feel my heart being ripped to shreds. She may have left me, chosen Luke over me, but that pain didn't kill me as much as seeing her almost die.

Your POV

What sweet words. I sure would love to have someone like him. He sounds so sad that his, what I assume to be lover, is sick. That husky,British accented, guys voice sounds familiar...Ow! M-my head hurts but why? Wait, I never found out where I am...

"How long will she stay in this state?" The mothers voice is barely audible as she speaks to the doctor.

"She may be at the hospital for quite a while. She's had such a serious injury that it could be weeks, months, even years before she regains consciousness. I don't mean to worry all of you, but the lass may never wake up."

That poor girl. I can't believe she may never wake up. Hold up, I need to prioritize my shit. First, find out what kind of bloody situation I'm in. Then, um, get out of this? Maybe I'm just having a strange dream. It wouldn't be the first time. Although this getting to be such a long dream...