(Chapter 2)

"Why don't you like me? What did I do that makes you hate me so much?" He seemed genuinely concerned.

Of course he would. He was probably the most liked kid in the school. What? Does he need more followers?

"Wouldn't you like to know," I replied

His grip loosened and I wiggled my way out of his arms. I turned my back to him then returned to my previous paste. It took him another 5 seconds before he came after me, but I wasn't going to turn around and risk falling into him again.

This time though, he walked next to me. I could feel his eyes boring into my skull, but I refused to acknowledge him....it was a long and awkward walk.

When we reached the streets and I turned left towards home, he finally reacted. He grabbed my hand and swiveled me around to look at him. I didn't have the energy to glare at him, so I patiently waited for whatever he had to say that motivated him to touch me.

While I waited he kept watching me. He had a strange look of longing in his eyes and something else you didn't want to put a name on.

I blinked "I'm not good at staring contests so I guess I lost...you can stop now."

"And the moment is ruined" he announced looking annoyed.

"What moment?" I asked.

He sighed "Nothing, never mind."