Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

*Vikk's POV*

I wake up in a room, strapped to a metal table.

Oh god, this is just like when they changed me into what I am. I feel my ears twitch. Soft footsteps echo from down the hall. I can identify most people by their breathing or walking patterns due to my advanced hearing, so I know it's Dr. Wing.

She's actually not bad compared to the rest of the adults. I actually feel bad for her. Dr. Lock basically bullies her into doing whatever he wants. Pretentious asshole.

I sit there, lost in my own thoughts, when the door opens.

"Hello Doctor Wing." I say quietly.

She laughs lightly, a quiet, shy sound.

"Vikk." She says, and looks back to her clipboard.

"It looks like we have to take a look at your ears again." She says quietly, almost as if she's speaking to herself. She picks up a syringe that I assume is full of something to knock me out, but she puts it back down.

An odd grin stretches across her face and she picks up a tiny, delicate knife.

"On second thought." She whispers. "I might want to just hear you scream."

A/N

Hai guys!

I swear I had a whole chapter planned out with the three povs but it seemed like a filler chapter so I changed it.

Don't hate me.I has a question. Do you guys hate Dr. Lock? I don't, but that's just because I know things...