Chapter 10 - Party Time

Natasha's POV

The day went by way to quickly for my liking, but that was probably because I was really not looking forward to the party tonight.

Soon enough, it was 7 and the party started at 8 so I needed to get ready. I called up the girls and sat on my bed, biting my nails, waiting for them to arrive. I heard a car pull up outside and jumped off the bed, running downstairs to get the door. When I got downstairs I ripped the door open and pulled them all inside. I dragged them upstairs and we started getting ready, I got changed into this:

 I dragged them upstairs and we started getting ready, I got changed into this:

It covered up barely any skin and stopped just below my butt. Let me tell you, I did not like it at all! But the girls dragged me out the door, threw me in the car and soon we were on our way.

When we got there, the music was blasting and there were strobe lights everywhere, we pushed our way through the crowd and to what I think was the kitchen. I saw one of Carson's friends, Josh I think his name was. He came up to me.

"Hey, Natasha right? You are looking fine!" He was obviously drunk.

He pushed his body against mine and started to kiss my neck. He grabbed my hips and pushed them roughly against his. I tried to pull back but he pulled me back to him a little to hard.

"Do you wanna go upstairs babe?"

I shook my head, no.

He dragged me upstairs and into a random room. He locked the door and looked at me hungrily. I ran for the door but he pulled me back and threw me on the bed. He started to rip my clothes off, when he had my dress and underwear off he started to take off his clothes. I just sat there crying and begging him not to. He didn't listen.

When he'd finished he put his clothes back on and left. I lay there shaking and crying. I slowly put my clothes back on and picked up my phone. I rung Mason and asked him to pick me up.

"Hey Mason"

"Hey Tash"

"Can u come pick me up from the party?"

"Sure, I'll be there in 10"

"Ok, thanks"

I got up and walked downstairs. I waited outside until Mason pulled and jumped into the car without a word.

"Hey, are you ok?" Mason looked at me, concerned. He reached for my hand but I flinched away.

We drove home in silence and when we got there I got out and ran straight up to my room.

That night I cried myself to sleep.