Chapter 20 - Discovery - Mason's POV

Mason's POV

"Dinner's ready!" Mom called through the intercom.

Seconds later there was a rush of feet and all of my brothers came running through the door, but Natasha didn't. Minutes passed and she still didn't arrive. By this time everyone was already sitting down and eating everything in front of them.

"Carson, would you go and get Natasha please?" Mom asked.

"Do I have to?" Carson replied with a mouth full of food.

"Yes you do."

"Why can't Mason do it? He hasn't sat down yet." Carson continued to protest.

I was in the process of walking to the table, about to sit down and start eating.

"Fine! Mason would you go and get Natasha please?" Mom huffed.

"Ok." I sighed, turning of my heel and walking in the opposite direction.

I hadn't talked to Natasha since the day I found out she slept with Josh. I'm still so angry. She hasn't come out of her room apart from when she goes to school and when I see her, she looks like to walking dead. She hasn't spoken to anyone and she never eats.

As I got closer to the door, I started to worry. I really didn't think this through. I didn't know what I was going to say to her. I stopped outside the door and lifted my hand to knock. There was no reply. I knocked again but there was still no answer. I opened the door slowly and looked around, but her room was empty. I turned to leave but I heard a thud coming the bathroom. I walked over and opened the door, gasping at what I saw.

Natasha lay on the ground, half concious, surrounded by her own blood. She had a razor in her right hand and a deep, bloody gash on her left wrist. She was slipping in and out of conciousness.

"Natasha!" I shouted running over to her and knelt down next to her. "Keep your eyes open baby, come on."

She didn't seem to notice that I was there, her half closed eyes staring blankly up at the ceiling.

Tears were falling from my eyes "I love you baby, please don't leave me, I love you."

Her eyes slowly closed and she whispered quietly.

"I love you Mason."