Chapter 5 - Exploring

Natasha's POV

I woke up the next morning after the best sleep I have ever had. I felt strong arms around me, I looked to the side to see Mason. I don't know why I told him everything but I just felt like I could trust him. I feel really stupid for asking him to stay last night.

I moved slightly and Mason tightened his grip. I repeated this over and over again until I can barely breathe. He starts to stir and I manage to say "Can't......breathe!"

He immediately lossens his grip and I gasp for air.

"I'm so sorry" he apologises.

"It's ok" I reassure him once I have my breath back.

"No, it's not! I was squishing you!" he exclaimed, looking horrified with himself.

I start laughing, I don't even know what I find funny, I just can't stop!

"Why are you laughing at me?" Mason questions, looking adorable with his face scrunched up in confusion.

"I...Don't...Know!" I choke out between laughs.

He starts laughing as well and soon we are both on the floor laughing our heads off.

A knock on the door interrupts us, the door open to reveal a very pissed off looking Carson "Can I talk to you for a minute Mason?"

"Ok"

Mason gets up and walks outside with Carson. I get up and press my ear against the door. I don't hear much of their conversation but I do hear the sentences "I called dibs", "Back off!" and "She's mine."

I wonder who they're talking about?

I look outside and see that it's really sunny, well obviously because it's California, so I go and pick something to wear. I walk into my closet and change into this:

Satisfied with my appearance, I walk out of my closet

Satisfied with my appearance, I walk out of my closet. I walk out of my room to see that Mason and Carson have left. I decide to go exploring. I walk down the hall and I hear giggling coming from a room. I open the door to see Stephen and Luke playing in the coolest playroom I have ever seen. There was a huge climbing frame on one side and the other side was covered in toys. They sat in the middle of the room playing with some dinosaurs. I turn around and leave before I can disturb them.

I carry on walking and until I reach a bright red door. I open it and see the sickest game room in the world. There is a huge plasma screen Tv and every games console ever released underneath. There is a couch and table to hold all of the controllers.

OH WOW THEY'RE RICH!

I decide that I've had enough and go back to my room, when I get there I sit down in the hanging chair and just swing.

A few minutes later there was a tiny knock on the door. I opened and saw little Stephen standing there looking lost.

"Hey little guy!" I say, scooping him into my arms.

He giggles lightly before the lost look comes back "Where is everwybody, Tasha?" he asks in his cute little voice.

"I don't know little guy." I tell him.

"Oh, ok. Can I stay with you?" his little face lights up.

"Of course" I smile down at him.

He jumps and throws his arms around my neck " YAY!!!"

Me and Stephen play around for hours and he shows me how to use my new computer. He is very smart for a 4 year old. It gets late and Stephen asks if he can stay with me, I agree and after changing into our PJs we fall asleep.

----------------------------------

Pic of Carson on the side ->