Chapter 2 - Meeting the family

Natasha's POV

We slowly trudged off the plane, tired from the long three hour journey. The line to collect our bags was huge and we had to wait for 30 minutes. Louise tried to make small talk but my answers were short and stopped the conversation quickly.

When we finally got our luggage we dragged it to the exit. There was a crowd of families waiting for loved ones and drivers holding up signs. Louise directed me towards a kind looking old man. He introduced himself as Harry, the Baker's driver for over 20 years. He took my bag from me and led us outside to the parking lot. We weaved in and out of cars until we reached where Harry had parked. I stopped in my tracks. In front of my was a black limo. I had never seen one in person before but I knew what they were.

"Come on dear." Louise urged.

"Um...." I said, not really able to form words.

I mentally shook myself out of my shocked state and started walking again. Harry opened the door and Louise slipped in. She motioned for me to follow her so I did. I looked around me. It was so spacious and the leather seat felt so comfortable. I moved into the corner and relaxed. Louise was sat opposite me and she looked at me expectantly as if she hoped I was going to say something. I didn't want to disappoint her so I thought of something to ask.

"So, um, where do you work?" I asked curiously.

"Oh honey, I thought you knew." she replied chuckling slightly.

"Knew what?"

"You know BakerNYC?"

"Um.... Kind of." I had heard girls at school talk about it. I think it is a clothes brand.

"That's my company."

"Oh." I said, feeling kind of stupid for missing something so obvious.

After that we sat in silence until we pulled up to some huge iron gates with a B written in cursive in the middle. Harry said something that I can't hear into the intercom, making it beep. The gates then slowly slid open and we  There is a long stone driveway that takes about five minutes to drive up, but we soon pulled up in front of one of the biggest houses I have ever seen, it must have been at least 5 stories high. When we got out of the limo, Harry went around to the trunk and got my bag out. I thanked him before taking it from him and following Louise up to the big double doors.

"So are you ready to meet everyone?" Louise asked turning to me and taking my bag. She placed it at the bottom of the stairs and muttered something to herself about getting someone to take it upstairs.

"I think so, are they all through there?" I asked, pointing to what I guessed was the living room door. I could hear loud talking and shuffling behind the door.

She nodded and gave me a sympathetic smile, trying to understand how hard this was for me, then led me through to the living room. When we walked in there was a group of boys and someone who I assumed was Rob sitting in various different seats. It's not like I have never seen boys before, there were obviously some at my old school, but I have never seen boys this attractive.

Louise's husband came up, he had brown hair and blue eyes. "Hello I'm Rob, Louise's husband and the father of these amazing children." he joked.

I laughed nervously and said "Hi."

They each came up and introduced themselves to me.

The first was Tyler, the eldest at 21 years old. He was really tall and had dark sandy blonde hair with green eyes.

The next guy to introduce himself was Mason, who was 19, who was almost as tall as Tyler but not quite, with brown hair and blue eyes.

Third was Carson, who was 18, same height as Mason but with blonde hair and blue eyes.

After that was Wesley, or as he insisted, Wes, who was 17, tall and built like the others, with brown hair and green eyes.

Rick was next, 16 years old, looking a lot like Carson with his blonde hair, but he had green eyes.

The twins came up together and introduced themselves as Jack and Max, both 12 years old, with brown hair and green eyes. They weren't completely identical, there were some things that set them apart. Like how Max's hair was a bit longer, and Jack had a really faint scar running through his left eyebrow.

Sam, who was 11, had brown hair and blues eyes like Mason, and Luke, who was 8, had blonde hair and green eyes like Rick.

Lastly, the cutest little boy I had ever seen ran up to me and said "Hewo, I'm Stephen and I'm 4 years old." He held up four fingers as he spoke to me with his adorable lisp. He had a mess of blonde hair on his head and adorable big blue eyes.

It took a long time with me standing awkwardly as they came to introduce themselves, but by the end of it I think I remembered all of their names, but I might have to make a list before I forget.

----------------------------------

Pic of Louise on the side ->