Chapter 18 - Finding Out

"I'll come pick you up after school ok?" Mason asked me.

We were currently leaning against the side of his car. He had been driving me to school for the past week, and then picking me up afterwards. Every morning we would try and stay with each other as long as possible. I would only leave when the final bell rang for first period. Today I was wearing:

"Just like you do everyday" I reply

He leans in to kiss me, knowing we only have a few minutes until the bell rings. He grips my waist and presses my back into the car as his lips move with mine.

"Well, well, who is this you're with Natasha?" I hear the voice that haunts my nightmares.

I pull away from Mason and face Josh, the guy that took my innocence away from me.

"You haven't moved on from me already have you?" He continued "Did you not enjoy yourself? I certainly did."

"What's he talking about Tasha?" Mason asked, looking confused.

"Oh, you haven't told him yet have you?" I hated that smug smirk on his face, he knew what this was doing to me.

"Told me what?" Mason was getting more and more confused.

"So sweetheart, are you going to tell him or am I?" The way he said sweetheart made me remember that night all over again. I shuddered, trying to push the memory to the back of my head.

"Please don't do this!" I pleaded, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Do what Tasha? What's going on?" Mason was completely clueless, but when he found out, he would hate me.

"Your innocent little girlfriend and I had a little fun at a party a while ago." Josh said with a wicked smile on his face, an evil glint in his eye.

"Is that true Natasha? Did you sleep with him?" Mason looked hurt.

"No!" I protested but I realised that no, it wasn't fun, but yes, I did sleep with him.

"Now, now, don't lie to him Natasha" Josh told me "Tell him how you lost your innocence to me that night, how you chose me over him."

"I didn't!" I screamed, tears rolling down my face.

"Is that why you've been so distant? The reason my whole family has been worried about you is because you had sex with this guy and you didn't want me to know about it?" Mason began to get angry.

"No that's not true!" I replied.

"Where you even going to tell me? What if we had had sex? Where you just going to let me think that I had taken your innocence? That you had saved it just for me because you loved me? Do you even love me?"

"Of course I do! I love you so much! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me!"

"I'm not so sure I am. If I'm so important to you, why didn't you tell me the truth? Why did you sleep with this guy when you had supposedly been in love with me for so long before that?"

Josh stood there with an amused look in his eyes as he watch one of the only good things in my life slip away from me.

Mason didn't wait for me to answer his questions. He just climbed into his car and drove away.

I slowly slid down onto the floor, sobbing uncontrollably. I've lost Mason completely, the only thing that was holding my life together is gone.