Chapter 16 - First Date

I was sitting in my room playing angry birds, the best game in the world, and I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I yell.

The door opened and Mason walked in.

"Hey" He says shyly. That's weird, Mason's never shy.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I was wonder if maybe you, uh, want to go on a...date with me?" He said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh....um, sure." I say, looking down and blushing.

"Great! So is 6:00 alright?" He grinned, not nervous anymore.

"Yeah, that's fine." I kept looking down.

"Ok, see ya then." He walked out the door.

I broke into a smile as soon as he left and started dancing around the room.

"Oh, and dress fancy." He told me, leaning back in.

I immediately stopped and turned around.

"Nice dance moves by the way." He chuckled, before leaving the room for good this time.

I threw myself onto my bed and screamed into my pillow. That was so embarrassing! I've got to get ready and then I can go out to wherever we are going but I guess just stick to fancy and I'll be fine.

I ended up with this:

I was just finishing curling my hair when their was a knock on my bedroom door

I was just finishing curling my hair when their was a knock on my bedroom door. Wow he is 30 minutes early that's strange especially since he lives here. I opened the door only to find a distressed looking Carson. His hair looked dishevelled and he looked like he hadn't slept at all.

"Hey Tash" he said shakily

"Hey Carson what's up?" I replied curiously

"You look beautiful Tash you really do! But I need to ask you something,"

"Okay?" I asked slightly worried now.

"Don't go out with him?" He looked at me with begging eyes. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I mean I don't like Carson do I? I don't think I do I like Mason, but god their names sound similar!

"I am going I really like him! Oh and where are the Oreos?" I tried explaining and demanding soon afterwards whilst frantically searching around the now messy bedroom for the Oreos.

"No you don't understand I really like you and if you could just give me a chance..."

"Oreos!!! Where are they?!?" I almost screamed.

"In the kitchen first door on the left but...." I didn't hear the rest as I was running down the stairs to the kitchen but I heard his footsteps behind me, me being the fool that I am started giggling and looking back only to be caught and stumble down. We ended up on the floor one on top of the other me unfortunately on the bottom. I was still grinning I couldn't wipe the grin off of my face and his face held the same expression. He leaned in. My expression dropped. He closed his eyes. I closed mine. Finally after what seemed like forever we touched and I felt pressure on my lips. Only then it sunk in what I was doing, I was kissing someone and it wasn't the guy that I liked, it was his brother! I pulled back quickly and he looked sad for a minute but then noticed my tense form and got off from on top of me.

"That should never have happened and it will never happen again I am going on that date with your brother and I am having some Oreos!" I finished in one big breath. He looked sad but he nodded and dragged himself up the stairs.

6:00, Mason greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and I blushed knowing that there was nothing I could do about it and I just grinned when he grabbed my hand with his.

"So where are we going?" I asked still with no idea.

"Dinner and a Movie." He replied excitedly I grinned more, that's sweet, cliche but sweet.

"Nice choice"

"Why thank you" he grinned back and we continued to talk easily for the next 4 hours. We completely missed the movie but oh my god I LOVED the food. It has been ages since I have been to the movies but I didn't feel disappointed one bit. I was ecstatic and had a great time as he pulled up to our drive and led us up to the door, he stopped in front of it and I gave him a questioning look and he grinned and started to lean into me, I leaned in as well and soon enough our lips were touching and sparks appeared and as I kissed Mason, I couldn't help but compare it to Carson's kiss. Mason's was gentle and loving, where as Carson's was loving in a different way but also firm and almost as if he was trying to prove a point. We finally pulled apart and I looked into his gorgeous eyes and decided that I should tell him about Carson.

"Um Mason?" He nodded

"Earlier Carson fell on me and we kinda kissed but I don't wanna have anything to do with him in that way and it won't happen again." I said really quickly, hoping he would forgive me.

"It's okay, I understand its not your fault and we both know that Carson likes you but as long as it doesn't happen again I'm fine with it. And thank you for telling me." Awwww he's so understanding but that doesn't make it okay and it won't happen again!

We both went inside and said another goodnight as it was quite late and went to bed.