Trihexia ask while giving the dreaded weapon that would make their heart explode it was the Puppy Eyes.

All of them have only one thought about it.

Everyone (except Trihexia): Oh my God how could Aleon even resist this other world power.

Asia:of course I will.

Asia said as Trihexia jump in joy before pulling Asia to her room while the others just chuckle at this.

Just then a letter appeared infront of them and it came from Aleon.

Crimson: oh what's this a message from Big Brother?

Crimson question as he opened it and the three read it as there eyes widen in joy.

Alice: were going to finally see them again.

Crimson: finally they mannage to confess to him.

White:we should make big brothers room a bit bigger as he needs more space for there bed when they come back.

The other two nodded as they expand the house again.

Back at Aleon.

After having fun for the last few hours I decided to look around in Alola I also sended a message to the others and I suddenly sneeze a even though I am immune to disease huh I wonder who is talking about me.

Anyways back to where we are now as we are in our human forms while currently walking in the sandy beaches.

Aleon: so let me get this straight they mannage to use the Z-rings and Z-crystals I scattered all over Alola?

I ask, the Z-rings and Z-Crystals were a type of item I created that gives them a powerful moves called Z-move , like Inferno Overdrive, Gigavolt Havoc,and many more.

Solgaleo Z-move is known as Searing Sunraze Smash while Lunala Z-Move is known as Menacing Moongaze Maelstorm.

While mine I have multiple Z-Move one of them is called as End Of Creation it is a very deadly Z-Move of mine that can kill anything ones someone gets hit by it.

Solgaleo: yeah they require certain poses to activate it just like what you have predicted it would be.

Aleon: I see.

Well why I am not surprised at this after all it would be funny seeing what the poses they take to activate their Pokemon's Z-Move.

They also told me that there is a group called the Aether Foundation is trying to capture Ultra Beast but luckily Solgaleo and Lunala are sabotaging their work along with the help of other Ultra Beast.

As I was walking I notice a certain Pokemon watching me in the distance and this was none other than Tapu-Koko the guardian of Mele-Mele Island.

I  could sense him watching me I mentally told the two girls to hide not far away as I have a battle with a certain guarding Pokemon.

As both left a lightning bolt head straight towards me as I dodge it and look to see above was Tapu-Koko glaring at me.

Aleon: well it's unexpected to see you here Tapu-Koko.

Tapu-Koko: what have you done with the two Ultra Beast human.

I just smirk at this as he doesn't know that I am the one who created the two oh well guess I will have to fight him then.

Aleon: what is it to you Tapu-Koko I am just having a normal conversation with my mates.

Tapu-Koko:mates! impossible how can a human make the two fall in love with you?