Chapter 28 (Rewritten)

Start from the beginning

"What the--!?"

You crystalized your hands, your fingernails growing sharp. You slashed at Eren's face, he roared again. 

"Y/N!! Y/N! PLEASE!!" He begged. 

He stared at your glowing eyes; you grabbed his head again. You slammed in onto the ground, again and again. 

He couldn't do it. He couldn't fight back.  

Before you could land another hit. 

"RAAAAAH!!" You roared as the female titan attacked from behind. 

It wrapped its arms around your neck, tightening as it tried choking your titan. As you fended yourself off, Eren used to advantage to slip away. 

Steam erupted from his face as his wounds slowly started to heal, though it wasn't happening fast enough. 

"Did she do something to slow down my healing process?" He thought. 

You roared in frustrated and did something both Eren and the female titan did not expect. 

You jumped, flinging yourself far back. Eren has never seen a titan jump and fling himself at such a height your size. 

The female titan grunted as it landed on its back with you landing on top of it. It struggled to get you off, but you were already on the move. 

You wasted no time beating the living shit out of it. Your fists were hardened, and you were landing hard punches. The female titan tried getting a few hits in, but you formed some kind of armor around yourself. 

Eren kept his distance, not wanting to interfere. He couldn't tell what abilities your titan had. You seemed to have the ability to morph or enhance parts of your body to improve your chance of survival. 

But what Eren couldn't understand was how could you transform into a titan as well!? Since when!? Did you know about it the entire time!?

Were you hiding it from everyone? From him?

His attention turned back to the fight as steam erupted from your body, your attacks slowed as you appeared to be fighting with your body. 

Like you reached your limit and you're trying to push yourself past it. 

The steam began to erupt more as the armor you morphed started to break apart, your titan becoming tired. 

Your arms dropped to your side as your body frozed, your head positioned looking up in the air. You stopped your frenzy. 

"Now's my chance!" Eren sprang into action, getting ready to finish the female titan. 

But you weren't done. 

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--!"

You let out a loud roar, echoing across the forest, throwing Eren off guard. The female titan's eyes, like it realized quickly what you were doing. And it wasn't good. 

The female titan's wounds began to slowly heal, but it wasn't strong enough to put up a fight. It decided whatever action it would do now; it can make a run for it and heal while getting far enough. 

Taking advantage of your weak state, the female titan quickly grabbed you. It opened its mouth, biting into your nape, cutting off your scream. You came out and the female titan quickly grabbed your unconscious form. But Eren lunged at the female titan knocking it down. 

The female titan protectively, but gently tightened a fist around your frame, shielding you from the attacks that are about to happen. 

While on top, Eren frantically tried to look for you so he could get you out of here.