Na-eun: "Sorry for late."

Haeun smiles.

Haeun: "It's okay."

Na-eun then sit beside Haeun.

Na-eun: "Now let's eat."

**

Haeun already going back home and now she's waiting for her husband to come back from work. She quickly stands up from sofa and walking to the door when she heard a sound of Namjoon's car. She opens the door and saw Namjoon is parking the car infront of their house.

Haeun welcomes Namjoon with her wide smiles when she saw Namjoon getting out from the car but her smile is fading away when she saw another person are getting out from the car too. The worst part is the person is a woman. She furrows her eyebrows while looking at both of them.

Namjoon saw his wife's reaction and he already expected it. He quickly goes to his wife and hugs her while kiss her forehead.

Namjoon: "Hi jagi (darling)."

He said but Haeun not reply because he knows she wants to know the identity of the woman first.

Namjoon: "Jagi, this- "

???: "Son Naeun."

**

A girl enters the room and smile widely when she saw Mino.

???: "Hi babe."

The girl sits on Mino's lap and wrap her arms around his neck. Mino smirks then kiss her lips.

Mino: "Hey, you became more sexy now huh?"

He said while look at her exposed thigh.

???: "Well."

The girl shrugs.

???: "So? How's your plan? Any good news?"

Mino: "Of course. You already know that failing is not in my vocabulary. How about you?"

The girl start cutely pout.

???: "I don't know. It seems that it doesn't have any different. He's not sad or angry. Are you sure you're already-"

Mino: "Are you want to questioning my job right now?"

He quickly cut the girl's word because he starts to feel annoyed when she didn't believe him. The girl gulp nervously when she looks at his glare. The things that she wants to avoid is make him mad and didn't believe her. She needs him to complete her mission.

???: "No. I'm sorry. I'm sure you did good job."

She said while rubs her palm on his chest to seduce him more. She did not wear this tight and short dress for her plan to be fail. Mino smirks and licks his lips with his tongue.

Mino: "So, if i did a good job, can i get a reward?"

Mino raised his eyebrows. The girl smiles.

???: "Of-"

Without end her words, her body being thrown on the bed harshly.

Mino: "It will be fun."

**

Naeun: "Son Naeun. Hello, i'm Son Naeun."

Haeun only nods then she looks at her husband while raising one of her eyebrows. Namjoon knows that are the sign for him to explain it to his wife. He clears his throat before starts to speak.

HURTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara