1

MARRIAGE

"Kim Namjoon, do you take Song Haeun for your lawful wedded wife, to live together? Will you love, honors, comfort and cherish her from this day forward, for sake all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

Namjoon: "I do."

"Song Haeun, do you take Kim Namjoon for your lawful wedded husband, to live together? Will you love, honors, comfort and cherish him from this day forward, for sake all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

Haeun: "I do."

.
.
.

"Seal the promises you have made with each other with a kiss."

Namjoon come closely to Haeun. They smile to each other while Namjoon slowly open Haeun's wedding veil. Then he lean in and close their eyes until their lips meet each other.

"Ladies and gentleman, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Kim."

**

???: "Haeun unnie!"

Haeun turns to look at person that called her name. She smiles widely when she saw her two bestfriend. Lee Na-eun and Song Yunhyeong are Haeun's childhood bestfriend. People called them 'triplet' because the three of them are inseparable from each other.

Haeun quickly walks to her bestfriends and hugging them tightly.

Na-eun: "I feel want to cry right now."

Na-eun said after three of them pull away from each other. Yunhyeong rolls his eyes after he heard that.

Yunhyeong: "Of course you always want to cry because you are a crybaby, Na-eun-ah."

Na-eun quickly punch Yunhyeong's arm because she felt pissed with him.

Na-eun: "How dare you say that! By the way you are in love with this crybaby too."

Yunhyeong let out a sigh while palming his forehead.

Yunhyeong: "Yeah, what i did in my past life to fall in love with you in this present time?"

Na-eun widen her eyes shocked.

Na-eun: "What?!"

Haeun quickly pull Na-eun's hand before she can hit Yunhyeong again.

Haeun: "Stop it. Do both of you want to ruin my wedding party now?"

Yunhyeong and Na-eun giggles awkwardly when they realized some people are watching both of them arguing here.

Na-eun: "I'm forgot that we are still at your wedding party, sorry."

Haeun just shook her head while looking at both of her bestfriend.