3

UNINVITED GUEST

Haeun: "You're scared me!"

Haeun quickly rubs her chest to calm herself down. The stranger chuckles and suddenly pauses to look at Haeun for long.

???: "Finally, i am right. Hello, i'm Park Na Rae."

Narae holds out her hand to get a handshake from Haeun but Haeun only look at it without reply anything. Narae then clears her throat and awkwardly pull her hand away.

Narae: "Aish, you are so rude."

Haeun: "What are you want from me?"

Narae quickly sit close to Haeun after she heard that.

Narae: "Yah! Do you really can see me?"

Haeun awkwardly nods.

Narae: "Good. Did you come here with a handsome man?"

Haeun furrows her eyebrows.

Haeun: "Handsome man?"

She asked and Narae quickly nods her head.

Haeun: "No, i come here with my bestfriend. Woman."

Narae sneers.

Narae: "Aish, why did you come here with a woman? Did you know that peoples are coming here to have a date? Many of them are woman and man. Why are you with woman? Are you a lesbian?"

Haeun shook her head.

Haeun: "I'm married to a man. My friend and i are come here to have a friendship date."

Narae shook her head.

Narae: "You really are no fun. I need a man. A handsome one."

Haeun: "Why?"

Haeun asked because of curiousity.

Narae: "Actually, i didn't know how i died but what i'm sure is i'm still a virgin. I'm sure that I'm still in this world and still not going up there because i'm still a virgin. I need to lose my virginity, for me to be rested in peace. So, that's why i need a handsome man to take my virginity. Do you understand?"

Narae dramatically said. Haeun nods.

Haeun: "But why are you need a handsome man? Any man can't do?"

Narae shook her head.

Narae: "No. I need to lose my virginity so at least i can enjoy it if i get a handsome man, you know?"

Haeun nods while chuckles.

Narae: "Your friend is coming back."

Haeun looks at behind her and saw Na-eun already coming back while holding a plastic of tteokbokki (spicy rice cake). She looks back at Narae but found nothing. Narae is not there anymore.