Chapter 33(Will you marry me?)

(Sasha's POV)

I went to the living room and saw Liv acting like a lunatic. This is the last thing I need right now.

"Becky you ain't nothing but a cheater!" Liv yelled.

"Liv, we aren't even dating, and seriously now isn't the time to talk about it. Today is about Sasha and Bayley don't be selfish." Becky shot back.

"Fine, now let's go in the street and finish talking!" Liv yelled.

"Liv I love you but I'm going to ask you to leave. If you can't behave then leave please." I said.

"Oh? So it's like this now Sasha!? You're kicking me out." She slurred.

"I really don't want to but you leave me no choice. I don't know why you went and got drunk. You knew how important today is to me." I said.

"It's fine! I know you all hate me!" Liv started crying and stormed out.

I sighed.

Why on this day Liv?

"Well now that that's out of the way, Sasha I just wanna say you look gorgeous." Roman said smiling.

"Thank you Roman." I said, returning the smile.

"Yes you look stunning darling." My mom said, before hugging me. "Are you ready for this, love?" She asked softly in my ear and I nodded nervously.

"Okay guys remember, we all have to shout out 'surprise!' in unison when Bayley walks in." Finn said.

"Sasha you have the ring, right?" Becky asked.

"Yes, I have it."

"Jimmy don't forget to play the music after we shout out." Naomi said.

"Relax babe, I got it." He said.

Oh my god I'm so nervous.

______________________________________________

(Bayley's POV)

I'm so happy that I got the job, now I don't have to depend on Sasha's parents to buy stuff for the baby.

I walked to the front door and saw Jimmy and Finn's cars parked in the driveway. I opened the door and...

"SURPRISE!!"

Everyone shouted in unison. I saw Becky, Charlotte, Stephanie, Hunter, Sasha, Finn, Roman, Seth, Ruby, Jimmy, Naomi and Sarah in the living room.

My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw how beautiful Sasha looked.

What is happening? Why is everyone here? I thought.

I saw candles and rose pedals everywhere. I almost didn't regonize the living room. Everything looked so beautiful and romantic even the furniture were in different places.

Then I heard Celine Dion's song 'love doesn't ask why' starts playing. It took everything in me not to start crying.

Sasha stepped to me.

"Babe, I don't know what's happening but you look absolutely breathtaking." I said, not taking my eyes off Sasha.

She smiled sweetly at me.

"Thank you baby, you're probably wondering what's going on."

I nodded.

"Yes, babe why is everyone here? And why are you all dressed up? Oh and did I tell you how beautiful you're looking?" I asked, before kissing Sasha's hand.