Chapter 6(Sweet Revenge)

(Bayley's POV)

"My abs are better than Becky's, right?" I asked Sasha while lifting my shirt. She looked at my eyes then her eyes trailed down to my abdomen. She furiously blushed looking away.

"Do you have to do this in school? It's kind of crowded." She asked still not looking at me. I bit the apple that was in my hand and chewed.

"Why it's not like they're giving us attention." I said with shrug swallowing and smoothing my shirt out.

"Look you're r-right.." She said while blushing more.

I do what she said and guess what, fugly Kevin directed his fucking camera at us.

"Hey meathead!" I yelled at him and he looked terrified. "Point that thing to me again and you will be sorry for a long time. Now get the fuck out of here." I angrily said when he just gaped like a fish so I threw my half apple at him.

It hit him in his forehead giving him the message and then he left. "Bayley do you have to physically harm everyone?" Sasha asked me frowning.

"He asked for this." I leaned into her locker watching how she rolled her eyes. "Can we please get back to my abs?" I cut her off when she opened her mouth to scold me.

"So whose are better mine or Becky's?" I asked impatiently. "I don't know it's not like I see Becky half naked, so it would be gross." She grimaced.

"Oh c'mon she's practically in her underwear all day." I shrug, I know mine are better but I still want to hear it from her.

"I d-d-don't know m-maybe hers." She lied. I know she did, I can tell from her eyes. "No fucking way and you know it." I said while pouting.

"Don't ask if you can't handle the truth." She teased.

"You're just defending your sister's honor." I said and heard her laugh. "I'm stating the fact." Mercedes said.

"You're lying." I said glaring at her. "Think about it people would kill to have abs like mine."

"You're such a narcissus... I have abs it's just that they're not like yours. But they're still here." She grabbed my wrist guiding it under her shirt.

I didn't even blink refusing to break our intense eye contact. I can feel the air changing between us. My hand had a mind of it's own trailing to her ribs. I caressed her bra's bottom. I can feel and visibly see how her breath hitched. "Hey you two stop groping each other?" Becky said making us quickly break apart.

I wanted to glare at her but the scowl on her face told me otherwise.

"Let's go I'm starving." I said trying to break the tension.

"You're always hungry." Sasha said with her beautiful amused smile. "No I'm not." I said while pouting.

"Fine, whatever helps you sleep at night Bayls." Becky pinched my cheek. I swatted her hand away then we started to walk to the canteen. "Are you sitting with us of with the ogre?" I asked annoyed.

I don't know why but Deville makes me irritated and kind of jealous when she's around touching my Sashy. "You, if you don't mind.. Sonya is in the library." Sasha said picking up a tray.

After we waited in line and got our food we sat down next to the soccer team.

(Sasha's POV)

After lunch me and Seth were next to my locker I was picking my books while talking with him.

"So I was thinking maybe you want to go out somewhere this Friday?" Seth asked looking like a freaking puppy with his eyes opened big and wide.

"Seth you are a nice guy but..." I started to talk but he cut me off.